Traded Mabior Chol [Traded with #62 to Hawthorn for F2 (Bris)]

Remove this Banner Ad

All makes sense for GC to me. Don’t want to be paying a depth player 450kish who would also take games off Walter next year. It’s not a salary dump per say but it’s a “come and get him” type thing.

With Flanders seemingly staying, moving on one or both of Chol and Hollands just makes it easier to trade out 4 into next year

Chol's biggest weakness is he is not a competitor.

Dimma coming in and him looking to leave while he has two years left is not surprising, i don't see how he'd be played much regardless if he is behind anyone at the Suns which he probably will be anyway.

An ITK on our board believes we're interested in Esava as a forward, which is absolutely baffling.

Chol makes almost too much sense by comparison. Wouldn't be expecting the world, but you'd hope Sam Mitchell could bring something similar to 2022 out in him again.

All makes sense for GC to me. Don’t want to be paying a depth player 450kish who would also take games off Walter next year. It’s not a salary dump per say but it’s a “come and get him” type thing.

With Flanders seemingly staying, moving on one or both of Chol and Hollands just makes it easier to trade out 4 into next year
Or makes it easier for them to get a player. If they have list spots then the bidding war for pick four gets very interesting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne seem absolutely perfect to me
supernatural-sam.gif

If he doesnt go to the Demons for a late 3rd rounder id be staggered myself

Perfect fit

100% the Dees should be grabbing him. He's the exact player they need while having another crack in 24-25.

I'd love him at the Saints TBH. Play the deep target tohelp King and Sharman, then back up RoMa in the ruck.

Brisbane make the most sense imo, is from queensland and has family there not sure his apetite to relocate again. Gunston is done, and Chol can take the minutes that daniher is forced to ruck

Remove this Banner Ad

Back