Unofficial Preview Changes & pre-match discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

You think norf are the benchmark? Lol. Remember when Collingwood were 7-2 at the start of last year? You're just a team who has peaked too early and won't make finals same as the Collingwobbles
Thanks for that..

For a team that hasn't won a final yet u people seem upset that u have to share the limelight with us on a the big stage!
I don't think we really care who we have beaten lol. Why should we? We know we are going to be there in September and probably October because we are a gun team. Will Norf make finals? I doubt it. That's not because of who you have or have not beaten by round 5 (lmfao). It's because your gameplan is so predictable and easy to counter by gun coaches such as Beveridge and Clarkson
Lol Gun Coaches!
Please don't put Bevo in the same sentense as Clarkson.

Ur emmbarresing urself anyway i'm glad u little muts are excited about playing on the big stage.
Come back when Bevo actually wins a final and i'll give u a little treat...

Last edited:
I don't think we really care who we have beaten lol. Why should we? We know we are going to be there in September and probably October because we are a gun team. Will Norf make finals? I doubt it. That's not because of who you have or have not beaten by round 5 (lmfao). It's because your gameplan is so predictable and easy to counter by gun coaches such as Beveridge and Clarkson

Gun coaches. Ha ha ha. Failed in only finals appearance.
Also, are you sure you won't be bankrupt by then given your massive debt?

You think norf are the benchmark? Lol. Remember when Collingwood were 7-2 at the start of last year? You're just a team who has peaked too early and won't make finals same as the Collingwobbles

ignored your inane and overt banter-starting shite but gee your avatar is yummy.

What does Wood have to actually do to get an extended crack? I slightly understand that it was a bit slippery on the GC last week, but that's certainly not the case at Etihad. The defensive pressure doesn't stick either because that graphic posted the other day shows he was very good in that area in his solitary appearance this season and Turner didn't excel last week. I like Kayne, but Wood deserves to be in before him and at the moment he is a better footballer in almost every way. He could also further stretch what is already an undersized backline.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is opposition supporter invasion the price we have to pay for leading the ladder? Or is it just Dogs supporters?

Should this continue, as much as I'm not overly keen on them, I might request we do some "Roos supporters" only pre-game threads or create separate banter threads; I'm not enjoying having to share this with idiots or kids. This thread has had a major flea outbreak, that's for sure.

1954, seems you campaigners peaked along, long time ago. Looks like SC would be another Dennis Pagan dill.

Is opposition supporter invasion the price we have to pay for leading the ladder? Or is it just Dogs supporters?

Should this continue, as much as I'm not overly keen on them, I might request we do some "Roos supporters" only pre-game threads or create separate banter threads; I'm not enjoying having to share this with idiots or kids. This thread has had a major flea outbreak, that's for sure.
I'm very keen. The reasonable posters can drown the ones that got them screwed over.

Like a sack of dumb puppies. With no front teeth or education.

I'm not really a fan of "talking" before the game is played. Let the boys put the work in on the field first, because if they don't then everyone looks like a dickhead. This applies to both sets of fans.

On to the game....

Disappointed not to see a change or two tbh.

What does Wood have to actually do to get an extended crack? I slightly understand that it was a bit slippery on the GC last week, but that's certainly not the case at Etihad. The defensive pressure doesn't stick either because that graphic posted the other day shows he was very good in that area in his solitary appearance this season and Turner didn't excel last week. I like Kayne, but Wood deserves to be in before him and at the moment he is a better footballer in almost every way. He could also further stretch what is already an undersized backline.
100% agree. Smashed it in the VFL to get a call up. Played a pretty decent game when he got the chance.
Late change last week with the excuse, because it 'could be a bit slippery' (which also makes little sense, because it's not as if he's super tall, slow or immobile). Then doesn't get to return and re-slot back into his position into the team thus week...at Etihad.
That's pretty shitty player management if you ask me. Wouldn't be surprised if he asks for a trade at the end of the year. I like Kayne, but it's not exactly like he's setting the world on fire. If I was Mason, I'd be pretty pissed right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back