Rumour GFC 2017 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope that when he retires he writes a book, would love to explore his insights and how he views and thinks about footy related things.

Doubt there would be enough interest to warranted a book, but still I can dream.
How about a long multi-part radio interview with Bartell. :thumbsu:

This is why I would be asking about Schache for a 35 as it is now. Pick up a quality KPF for a bargain

He will cost 19 minimum and i don't think they will trade him even for that because of academy bidding.

Pure... the whole point of that is that they will not use it... they probably will not use 36 and 38. As I said this would go in some way to uniting both clubs in making it happen and both could walk away saying they gave to make it happen. So taking a pick like 56 is no different than us taking P80 what ever..for Chappy

19 and our R2 2018 (range 28-36) ... for Ablett 25 and 36 .. well lets just see I guess. If they will not trade their 2018..I see no reason for us to.
Atpit ... Gold Coast have a huge opportunity to show all that although they can be tough , they can also be a place that takes care of their players.

But they could have taken care of him last year. The horse has bolted. The terrible events of the recent few days highlight that them playing tough has really affected his life.

I really hope that when he retires he writes a book, would love to explore his insights and how he views and thinks about footy related things.

Doubt there would be enough interest to warranted a book, but still I can dream.

I think there'd definitely be the demand for it. It'd be great if it included some ratings of players at the time and he commented on why he chose certain players over others.

For example the Thurlow instead of Grundy decision would be fascinating to know about. Did he not rate Grundy or was the decision more based on the time ruckmen normally take you come good.

I think there'd definitely be the demand for it. It'd be great if it included some ratings of players at the time and he commented on why he chose certain players over others.

For example the Thurlow instead of Grundy decision would be fascinating to know about. Did he not rate Grundy or was the decision more based on the time ruckmen normally take you come good.
Hopefully someone down the track flags to him some interest in this , would certainly love to learn more from his insights.

Last edited:
This next week is going to be really interesting, i just wonder how many more twists and turns will happen and what players will come out of the woodwork, surely there are more on the table than those that have been spoken about constantly, hoping for a couple of surprises. Mystery mid maybe ;)

Grundy isn’t amazing though yes impressive that he’s played so much as a young bloke but he’s never really bosses a game, gives away silly free kicks & really really slow when he’s in possession.

2012 just looks a weak draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is why I would be asking about Schache for a 35 as it is now. Pick up a quality KPF for a bargain

How is he a quality kpf? He has shown zero at afl level. Doesn’t seem like he could be stuffed either. Way too much of a risk, hence no one is going after him.

He said elite foot skills. Greene struggles to keep foot in mouth out of the equation

Has no problem putting his foot in caleb daniels mouth.

Carlton are looking to trade picks 3 and 40 to St Kilda for picks 7 and 8.

Carlton are then keen to trade pick 8 to cats for 19 and 22 so they can use the latter on Kennedy from Giants.

If st kilda do the first deal they are stupid. On the second in a shallow draft its a bad trade no way they do it. They will trade gibbs to adelaide for 16 and something and on trade part of that for kennedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back