Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 23 vs. Carlton, Sun 21/08, 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bold to blood Draper but WHE has been poor.

SCG is a horrible ground to play at and we cluttered the contest the worst I've seen in a long time.
I think blooding someone in the final round, against the enemy would be great. What a story it would be! He’s also been good at the reserve level, and, as you say, WHE has been poor

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone bringing Henry in hasn’t been watching him in the VFL, his form has been putrid and doesn’t fit the outs eg Jack. Really hard to say, there’s really no actual like for like for Jack. If JDG is fit then that’s the one but as for others Fin to boost the mids in replace of Bianco who goes to the sub.

Anyone bringing Henry in hasn’t been watching him in the VFL, his form has been putrid and doesn’t fit the outs eg Jack. Really hard to say, there’s really no actual like for like for Jack. If JDG is fit then that’s the one but as for others Fin to boost the mids in replace of Bianco who goes to the sub.
He has played one mediocre VFL game after several good ones

The issue for Henry at VFL is he is playing as our key forward, and delivery is poor to him. It’s not ideal for his development.

OUT: Ginnivan - Bianco - Hoskin-Elliott - Carmichael
IN: Macrae - Henry - Draper - Madgen / De Goey

FB: Maynard - Murphy - Howe
HB: Crisp - Moore - Quaynor
C: Noble - Pendlebury - Sidebottom
HF: Henry - Cameron - Elliott
FF: Mihocek - Johnson - De Goey / Madgen
FOLL: Cox - N. Daicos - J. Daicos
INT: Macrae - Draper - Lipinski - McCreery
SUB: C. Brown

Carlton have the majority of their big midfield bodies out. I say try and expose them with pace and class around the footy.

I did wonder if Madgen should be recalled.

Reckon it might well be:

OUT: Ginnivan
IN: -

Doubt JDG gets up. Obviously will need a new medi-sub too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back