Grand Slam Australian Open - Day 4

Remove this Banner Ad

It just shows how she managed to the US open after all the drama. She's very composed.

Yep it's funny because emotionally she looked obviously effected that match, but when it came time to focus on the point in front of her she looked almost completely tuned out of the drama happening around her. She is, dare I say it, Serena-esque.

Has there been a better Second Round singles at the Australian Open than this one?
Of course talking about Raonic v Wawrinka.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone whose paid any attention to Chung over the past year or so care to update me on how he's been doing? Seemed to have a pretty well-rounded game when he went deep in the AO but haven't heard much of him since then...

He’s had a few injuries since the AO but had an alright back end of 2018.
Herbert is a huge danger game (did pick this one as a potential upset)

Anyone whose paid any attention to Chung over the past year or so care to update me on how he's been doing? Seemed to have a pretty well-rounded game when he went deep in the AO but haven't heard much of him since then...
He has struggled with form and injury over the past few months.

Inside Hisense Arena aka Melbourne Arena - what seating sections can you access on a ground pass?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Federer is playing during the day again lol

Nadal v De Minaur. Night match
It's an unfounded conspiracy. Can't remember where, but last year someone actually did a comparison because of how much is made of Federer apparently getting a dream run with night sessions and his day/night splits at the AO were essentially the same as Nadal/Djokovic over the past decade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back