Autopsy AFL 2021 First Preliminary Final - Demons v Cats Fri September 10th 7:50pm EST / 5:50pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 76 40.0%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 60 31.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t care what anyone says Geelong are cooked and finished time for a rebuild
Every team needs to rebuild at some point. Perhaps some teams are constantly rebuilding. Haven’t won a premiership since 2011 but I’d kind of back our club in to get a team ready to contest again soon. We’ve done it many times before - think we’ll be alright. Don‘t quite have the unbridled young talent that your team has, but we’ll remain in the mix. We’re a good club

Demons will get the jitters …. I guarantee it. 57-years is a lot of weight to carry. They’ll know this game should be 100% cooked but 3 easy misses stopped it from getting out to 50+ margin. Not it’s 29. Not saying they’ll lose, but they’ll definitely start to tense up. And Geelong are now forced to play high risk footy… which they do well, they just rarely need to do it.

Sorry to say but I think game on Demons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I hope you're right, I want a close 4th qtr

I hope Chris Scott gets a really long mirror out and makes the Gellong players line up and have a really good long look at themselves.

Because that first half was unacceptable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Chris Scott gets a really long mirror out and makes the Gellong players line up and have a really good long look at themselves.

Because that first half was unacceptable.
I’m usuallly the first to throw the ‘this is us being bad not the opposition being good’ stone but our best wouldn’t have us much closer than we are.

Back