Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up loading the app onto a 10 inch tablet and it shows up, go figure

Have to send in your details and the Basketball club will contact you............... they dont make it easy

Anyone else just receive an email from the club with an upgrade offer ?

Pay $99 and get a reserved seat for the remaining games (I have 11 game general)

Email said they had called my mobile which they hadnt

Anyone else just receive an email from the club with an upgrade offer ?

Pay $99 and get a reserved seat for the remaining games (I have 11 game general)

Email said they had called my mobile which they hadnt

They upgraded mine when I rang them to renew a few weeks ago, from the 3 game to a full home membership. I think they are doing it to all the 3 game memberships. It's neither here nor there to me as I am lucky to get to three games anyway at the moment and mainly use it to get into Box Hill games but is good value if you would like to attend matches regularly.

Looks like a lot of good offers going at the moment, I suppose they don't want to lose their members. I'll admit I almost didn't renew.

Has everyone received their membership packs

I’m interstate and took the voucher option and considering we’ve already played our game here, does that mean no member card or anything else

I get we are Belt tightening but let’s not get ridiculous with the money pinching

I took the voucher option and got nothing in the mail for my own membership pack, the card was emailed as a PDF and via the app.
Has everyone received their membership packs

I’m interstate and took the voucher option and considering we’ve already played our game here, does that mean no member card or anything else

I get we are Belt tightening but let’s not get ridiculous with the money pinching
You had to nominate for a membership card
If you didn’t you were automatically given the emailed PDF
Same with the scarf, you had to ask for it if you wanted one

July 31 cut off for membership counting is coming......see a few boys and the club have posted videos thanking members for signing up and noting we've passed last years number (think was around 72k).

Would love to know the final number, probably released next week

We had 76,343 last year (3rd in the league) which was a drop from 2019 (81,311)
jUsT wAiT tIll u GUyz aR bAd?! tHeN yuOLL haV 2 mOve 2 TaSSie!1

We had 76,343 last year (3rd in the league) which was a drop from 2019 (81,311)

We're doing pretty well given Victorian members will have only had access to 6 of 22 home games over 2020 and 2021.

Be interesting to see how likely vaccination rules impact membership next season.

jUsT wAiT tIll u GUyz aR bAd?! tHeN yuOLL haV 2 mOve 2 TaSSie!1

I like how the Carlton fans are on the up for having 80,000 ‘members’ including several thousand roll over freebies from 2020 and duplication from AFLW members

Essendon, Hawthorn and the Swans are pretty much the only clubs that don’t get to double dip with AFLW members

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 + year members should surely get a discount and/or upgrade for next year. Likely Melbourne based members won't be able to get to any remaining games this season.

Wouldn't bet on it mate. They trated members with contempt last year, I don't see why this year would be any different when we actually got top attend some matches.

There must be something going on with the membership people, I just received an email welcoming me to the 2021 season !

well this year I received a "free" upgrade from Interstate Silver to Interstate Gold, but I wont be continuing that, cant afford it and dont know if I would (if I could)...

me too

I sent an email back to the membership dept thanking them for the email & suggested that I was considering downgrading my Kennedy Club membership unless the President resigned - needless to say no response
Know plenty of people that would jump in to take your Kennedy Club membership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back