Preview Changes/pre-match discussion vs Port Adelaide (in Adelaide!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really need our midfield to limit their supply...(lol that was tough writing that).

Dixon had a field day on Tarrant at GC when their mids had free reign. I can see the same thing happening. Damn, without Marley grey is going to have a field day. Mountford to wingard, follow him everywhere.

How did SPP get up? Thought he did his AC joint last week?! Hopefully someone drills him into the dirt, bit smug for my liking.

North by 5 goals.

Really need our midfield to limit their supply...(lol that was tough writing that).

Dixon had a field day on Tarrant at GC when their mids had free reign. I can see the same thing happening. Damn, without Marley grey is going to have a field day. Mountford to wingard, follow him everywhere.

How did SPP get up? Thought he did his AC joint last week?! Hopefully someone drills him into the dirt, bit smug for my liking.

North by 5 goals.

Our new man child will do that inferior man child over.

I said in an earlier post.....he will no doubt will be near the top of my hate book soon enough. I cant stand him.

Wingard is another in that team. And the fact he doesnt really even like football makes me hate him more too :)

what do you think of North this year?

It's not so bad for me. really enjoy most game because i didn't expect they win at all.
but a lots of young player i want to see play and they are showing something positive.
And it looks some of favorite player like Wood, Mountford, Garner, hibbert, Hrovat, hopefully Zurhaar stay in best 22 next year.

very amateur, no team work, lots of mistakes, bad decision,
however it's not as boring as last year.

what do you think of North this year?

It's not so bad for me. really enjoy most game because i didn't expect they win at all.
but a lots of young player i want to see play and they are showing something positive.
And it looks some of favorite player like Wood, Mountford, Garner, hibbert, Hrovat, hopefully Zurhaar stay in best 22 next year.

very amateur, no team work, lots of mistakes, bad decision,
however it's not as boring as last year.

Wat do I think? One word 'shoulda'.

but you're still on 499?
Q4W-wvgUuv7HkqtSoZJxv3hXUC8l80eZl5tPCsMcdrdwrkTAeRRklsYe5H2u3leYjKJdNVOS0h0frdrCMEmf1XetcNLnvbA836R3V4WuWacDMfPekjc=w511-h288-nc

;)

Couldn't help myself YearOfTheRoos

That's a serious collection of notable beards and haircuts.

Their forward line looks like a group of Melbourne laneway baristas.

North by 5 goals.

You're blindly optimistic

That's a good trait to have

He's struggling and wants to play back line and will be backed in to do so. A very respected player inside the four walls of Arden St.

And a very good move IMO. I think the writing was on the wall with Linds, so a drastic move to defense might just be a masterstroke on his behalf. Adds a bunch of run and mongrel, as well as takes his focus off the playing for free's and pressure of kicking goals.

I'm stoked for him and hoping it goes well :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only way we win is if wind play a major roll like what happened down at tassie against adelaide. Just want to see effort from the boys and compete hard.

Only way we win is if wind play a major roll like what happened down at tassie against adelaide. Just want to see effort from the boys and compete hard.

I found dog poo many people hate on your picture.
Zurhaar cares cleanness a lots. can you please clean up properly.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back