Traded Izak Rankine traded to Adelaide with #46 & F4 (Freo) for #5, F3 & F4

Remove this Banner Ad

Sloane and Laird are on $800-850K and will be the only 2 listed players reportedly on the $800K-$1M bracket. Walker and surprisingly RoB (maybe Smith as well) will be on $700-750K which by industry standard isn't that much and why the AFL consider this borderline on the lower end of a band 1 compensation.
So top 3 or 4 players at the Crows and probably similar across the competition other than the elite.
I would call that a big contract

So top 3 or 4 players at the Crows and probably similar across the competition other than the elite.
I would call that a big contract
No, we have a history of not overpaying players and that's why we've never given big contracts to players where no-one earn more than the captain. The elite players are on what's consider big contact, these are just industry standard contracts.

No, we have a history of not overpaying players and that's why we've never given big contracts to players where no-one earn more than the captain. The elite players are on what's consider big contact, these are just industry standard contracts.
Sorry mate, industry standard is what the majority is on. Top 3 or 4 is a big contract any way you look at it

Sorry mate, industry standard is what the majority is on. Top 3 or 4 is a big contract any way you look at it
Agree, so they are not big contract. These top 10 are the big contract. If your club don't have a group of players earning the standard $700-800K which all clubs will have then your club's management of the salary cap is very questionable by paying a few on big contracts of $850-$1M+ and another bigger group under $650K.

Last edited:
Agree, so they are not big contract. These top 10 are the big contract. If your club don't have a group of players earning the standard $700-800K which all clubs will have then your club's management of the salary cap is very questionable by paying a few on big contracts of $850-$1M+ and another bigger group under $650K.

What the hell are you actually talking about?
That list puts him in the top 50 players in the AFL at what you put, $700-750K.
That's a big contract

Making a forward pocket your highest paid player … young Reid 👍
It’ll be more than pick 5
Loving the work of crows supporters here … very entertaining 🤣
... in your own mind as this post is wrong on all fronts.... so up to your usual standard. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 5 coming our way 🥳

Is Justin Reid a solid enough source for the Crows fans on what I have been saying?

Pick 5 + MORE
Is there a snippet of what Reid had to say? You two are clearly bat s**t crazy or brave or both to listen to trade radio. If I don't have to search through all their s**t to listen to it that would be great.

Is Justin Reid a solid enough source for the Crows fans on what I have been saying?

Pick 5 + MORE
Reidy also said he received an official invite to the NFL combine on trade radio this morning so obviously some NFL scouts thought he was a solid tackling beast.

I was a little underwhelmed by wat I heard from Riedy tbh. I wanted us to be into a couple of more players to be honest Poulter and Aaron Francis for steak knives we will have the spots I feel but maybe not as it looks like Crouch and Fish are staying on the list at least at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back