Traded Izak Rankine traded to Adelaide with #46 & F4 (Freo) for #5, F3 & F4

Remove this Banner Ad

You really don't understand how the media gets its information do you?
Pretty sure you don't either...

Breaking news former highly rated SA junior out of contract that's shown no interest in re-signing with the season almost over that supported the Crows and trained with the senior group in his draft year = rampant media speculation.

Pretty sure you don't either...

Breaking news former highly rated SA junior out of contract that's shown no interest in re-signing with the season almost over that supported the Crows and trained with the senior group in his draft year = rampant media speculation.
Don't be so naiive. I'll let you figure it out.

What have we been telling you delusional Crows fans? Time to pay up for your new highest paid player. Excited to see the compensation package you're offering. Going to be good.

What have we been telling you delusional Crows fans? Time to pay up for your new highest paid player. Excited to see the compensation package you're offering. Going to be good.

Rucci the crow hating flog. No hidden agenda there from him and it’s “according to Michaelangrelo Rucci” he would have absolutely no idea and no connections at the eagles to tell him that.

Rucci is also the clown that has suggested the crows are offering $950k per year. No hidden agenda at all considering he works for Port Power

There would likely be a maximum of 5 people who know what the crows have offered Rankine and what Gold Coast has offered him also. The fact is these so called journalists throw out lines like “it’s my understanding “ which they think gives them the right to make s**t up

Lol, usual anti-crows Rooch lacking homework that Weagles have a tight cap.

They have more top paid players in top 50 than any other club.

This won't get to the PSD.

The problem with the Crows is they have built it up as too much of a certainty with their fans (as they did with Gibbs 2nd time around).

If the Suns are smart they can make them pay to save face just like Carlton did.

FWIW I expect it to end up pick 5 and a pretty meaningless player that allows the Suns to save face (Crouch, Rowe etc).

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I must have missed the press statement by AFC that Rankine is definitely coming to the Crows

Strange as I get their alerts.

Please point me to this announcement...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want whatever the gold coast supporters who think we would give up mcadam for this deal are smoking

This is what I fear. We're "building" a mid-table side.

Why would a core strategy change? We don’t have the courage to stay down an extra year or finish a spot or 2 lower to give a better chance to contend. It was only ever about getting back into the top 10 so we can be ‘contending’ for a spot in the 8. We’re still the same club.

Pick 5 for Rankine straight up seems like a slam dunk to the Crows tbh ¯\(ツ)/¯. If the Suns are resigned to losing him can't imagine they'd turn it down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back