Traded Liam Henry [Traded with F4 to St Kilda for F2 and F4]

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain no doubt.

I think the jury is still out on the coach. He was very highly regarded so its not like we had a flier on someone that no one else would consider.
Fair enough as people thought Richmond got the coach wrong at one stage, why do you think they named Alex captain?

We put a bid in for him when he was drafted which was matched by Freo obviously. So I wouldn’t be overly surprised if St.Kilda are making overtures, as SOS never loses the love for players he’s previously been keen on in their draft year.

Would do in a heartbeat
Ya me too. No point getting sentimental about players, if Ginnivan wanted to come here it would be ideal. Can’t imagine he wants to leave Melbourne though. He’s a big game player anyway I don’t think the pies will want to lose him, he should play an important role in the upcoming finals series

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We put a bid in for him when he was drafted which was matched by Freo obviously. So I wouldn’t be overly surprised if St.Kilda are making overtures, as SOS never loses the love for players he’s previously been keen on in their draft year.
Very good mates with Brad hill as well

Think Saints is where he ends up. mates with Hill, Ross knows him from NGA days (been at freo since he was 13) & SOS bidded on him at the draft
Hope so. Got a bit of space in the cap to offer him what his worth as well. Would flourish under Ross

Ginnivan is a campaigner. I don't want to cheer for him.
Not much worse than ballantyne.

But I get your point. I cringed every time Puopolo did that Selwood duck.

Edit: someone already pointed this out - sorry.

The loyalty of some football players these days.
Brought up as an. Academy player, Freo reach for this player after Carlton bid on him, takes 1 year to recover from pre draft injury and another 2 years to find confidence and form then leaves as colin fn young can get him a couple more dollars and he wants to party in Melbourne with his brother boy ??

Hopefully it won't happen and he stays.

Henry for Allan

Would happily sweeten with a pick if this was an option.

Doubt very much the Pies would bite on this though and pretty sure he signed the rookie extension as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back