List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Dangerfield + Pick 50 for Picks 9, 28 and Dean Gore

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their Non-Crows thread

giphy.gif

Need to get them a Pepper grinder.... They've got the salt covered :D
They've now started a "Danger frustration" thread.... :D You should check it out, it's gold! :p

A lot of the Geelong board v Adelaide board crap last year was probably expectable.
But surely we can drop this 'salty' crap now?

I'm pretty sure there was an Ablett thread here for a year after he left.
And if I started another after abletts next game I reckon it would light up.

So maybe just give them a break?
I did notice one thing today that many crows supporters mentioned last year.
He definitely can butcher the ball.

I love him already, but geez, I'm going to worry every time I see him moving to the left foot.

A lot of the Geelong board v Adelaide board crap last year was probably expectable.

I love him already, but geez, I'm going to worry every time I see him moving to the left foot.
Fair call on all counts.

They've now started a "Danger frustration" thread.... :D You should check it out, it's gold! :p

A lot of the thoughts and feelings they're expressing are reminiscent of what we saw here when Ablett left, from the claims that the new jumper colours don't suit him right to the concern that he'll be a better player for his new team.

A lot of the thoughts and feelings they're expressing are reminiscent of what we saw here when Ablett left, from the claims that the new jumper colours don't suit him right to the concern that he'll be a better player for his new team.
I agree, it wouldn't be easy for them and we of all clubs should be able to understand that. My bad.

Put my hand up completely guilty of giving them heaps - and they have deserved it - but I agree the time has come to let it lie.
The season is upon its now and PFD is in the hoops. Its done.

Im not saying I wont enjoy reading their threads but im certainly gonna step back from poking them.
Its the nature of the game these days this player movement.

When GAJ left it hurt for ages. With the shoe now on the other foot time to let it go.

GO Catters

It's an embarrassing thread that was started on the crows board. It stings because he is that good as you all know, you've been through it with GAJ as have the Hawks with Buddy. It's not easy to take. He will have a massive year for you guys, I just put 20 on him for the Brownlow.

I know it's only a few pre season matches but having Danger at the cattery has a similar feel to when Judd came back to Victoria. We sometimes don't realise how good some of these blokes are as we only see them every so often when they play for intestate sides. He is massive pick up and I think the football loving public in Victoria will realise that soon enough.

Players like Danger and Fyfe are awesome to watch as they simply impact the game when they need to. To have the ability to turn or change a game of one's own boot is trait of champions.

For me the number 35 will more than justify what we gave up to get him. The fact that he didn't sign for top dollar shows that he's here for the right reasons and you'd struggle to wipe the smile from his face since he was announced as a cat. He will get what he deserves and will bring Geelong what we brought him here for. Exciting times lay ahead so strap yourselves in for the ride.....

That's a great observation Rosso , not many study opposition guns - I certainly didn't appreciate him until he saw the light !

Seeing him yesterday made me smile , he went hard in the first half and basically had it on a string. Knows what to do when resting forward as well , bonus :)
He just oozes leadership as well , continually directing on the field and engaging other players and coaching staff during the breaks.
A combination of him and Selwood will bring out the very best in each other , salivating at the prospect of having the best two punch combination in the business running around in the hoops :thumbsu:

That's a great observation Rosso , not many study opposition guns - I certainly didn't appreciate him until he saw the light !

Seeing him yesterday made me smile , he went hard in the first half and basically had it on a string. Knows what to do when resting forward as well , bonus :)
He just oozes leadership as well , continually directing on the field and engaging other players and coaching staff during the breaks.
A combination of him and Selwood will bring out the very best in each other , salivating at the prospect of having the best two punch combination in the business running around in the hoops :thumbsu:
Just to make the Selwood/Dangerfield combo a bit more mouth watering, just think about those two getting the ball out to statistically proven the best kick in the league in Duncan guiding the ball down to Hawkins;)

Put my hand up completely guilty of giving them heaps - and they have deserved it - but I agree the time has come to let it lie.
The season is upon its now and PFD is in the hoops. Its done.

Im not saying I wont enjoy reading their threads but im certainly gonna step back from poking them.
Its the nature of the game these days this player movement.

When GAJ left it hurt for ages. With the shoe now on the other foot time to let it go.

GO Catters

I'm usually a lurker on Bigfooty, but I think you summed up the situation pretty well.

Paddy will be a star for you guys, I'm going to miss him playing for us but I'm happy with how professionally the trade went through. Geelong didn't play hard ball and I think we'll get a good return eventually with Milera and Gore.

And for what it's worth, I love the rivalry between supporters, you just need to find the right balance of salt and sweet. Most of my best mates go for another team (Port, Hawks, Geelong etc.) and we fling s**t at each other All. The. Time. But at the same time we wont be too one-eyed and will recognise good footy when we see it, even if it stings just that little bit.

I think both Cat and Crows fans can agree on one thing, the Friday night, Round 8 game at AO between us will be huge!

Just to make the Selwood/Dangerfield combo a bit more mouth watering, just think about those two getting the ball out to statistically proven the best kick in the league in Duncan guiding the ball down to Hawkins;)
This comment is why I hate mods. They always delete the RandyMarsh.jpg for which it is very appropriate here.

This comment is why I hate mods. They always delete the RandyMarsh.jpg for which it is very appropriate here.
I resemble that comment..:(

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude but gee, you must all be pretty pumped at what Danger has shown so far.

I may be wrong and I know it is only practice match form but I reckon he might have stepped his game up a level on what he showed at Adelaide.
Which was pretty handy to say the least.

All going well on the injury front, I predict some wonderful viewing for the next few years for all Cats supporters.

Sorry to intrude but gee, you must all be pretty pumped at what Danger has shown so far.

I may be wrong and I know it is only practice match form but I reckon he might have stepped his game up a level on what he showed at Adelaide.

All going well on the injury front, I predict some wonderful viewing for the next few years for all Cats supporters.
It is fair to say Cats fans are reasonably chuffed with what we have seen so far :D

Well he's sure pushing a case for selection in round 1.
I'm not sold, I have him as an emergency but perhaps with some solid vfl form he might make it into the seniors.

He is what we hoped he would be…. Zac Smith is making a bigger impression if you can believe that… IMO .

PFD was can equate to Sel, Smith we have to go back to Otto for comparison….

Go Catters

He is what we hoped he would be…. Zac Smith is making a bigger impression if you can believe that… IMO .

PFD was can equate to Sel, Smith we have to go back to Otto for comparison….

Go Catters

I've been most impressed by what I've seen from Smith. Seems much more mobile around the ground that when he was at the Suns. If he can avoid the dreaded injury room that the Cats seem to like to accommodate their recruits from other clubs in, then he looks like being a very handy player.

Great players shine brighter in better teams

Yes ...he presents as one of best adds for years. And I think you have done reasonably out the trade.. Gore certainly was not let go without a tear.

dangerfields one man show single handedly took adelaide to 7th place last season

i hope he can do the same for us this season

Dangerfield really is a class above - just oozes class. Arrived with high expectations and has shown his worth from day 1 - legend. Can't wait to see what kind of dynamic happens between Danger and Selwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back