List Mgmt. OFFICIAL: Shane Kersten traded to Freo for pick 63

Remove this Banner Ad

Disappointing as it seems our offer was pretty decent.

I still reckon he will be good when he's given good delivery. Lets get 34 out of them and move on.

And time for sig change :(

Go Catters

Reckon he should have some currency, do Freo have any of those smallish quick pressure forward types, like Crozier or someone? We could use someone like that to scout the packs from a Hawkins contest.

AFL website reports Freo will offer pick 61. Lol.
Well that would just cap off a perfect Kersten story wouldn't it. :rolleyes:o_O

Cmon Parsons!

GO Catters

I think we're in more strife than Donald Trump in getting a decent pic, as he's out of contract. Sadly, itll be a late pic in the 50's. He can walk to the PSD and we get a Mister Donut!!

Freo currently hold 7, 23, 35, 43, 61, 73

I'm hoping we at least get 43, since they'll likely use 23 and 35 on Hill and Hamling.

I feel like Kersten for 43 is giving him away for next to nothing but we have history of being easy to deal with, especially with players who nominate clubs.

I think we're in more strife than Donald Trump in getting a decent pic, as he's out of contract. Sadly, itll be a late pic in the 50's. He can walk to the PSD and we get a Mister Donut!!

Speaking of Trump, just saw a clip of him telling his supporters to get out and vote on the 28th November. Only problem with that is the election is on the 8th. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely we can't get a pick (61) that we won't even use for a key forward. Yes he ended up not in the team by finals. But he's shown he can play deserves to get something.
I think deserves pick 34 but at least 43 would be a useable pick. Or would accept a player.

If Freo gain McCarthy, Hamling, Kersten, Hill and keep top 10 pick. While also still keeping next years picks they've won the game this year. After years of being unable to get anyone and/or terrible trading. That'd be a huge win for their club and would change their team with young quality players.

34 is all we will get however i think he should be round the 24 mark

Exactly, except remember we're really easy to deal with so 61 should do or what ever Freo want, perhaps we should pay some of his salary cos we're really easy to deal with. Maybe we should give a couple of picks with him cos, you know the cats are easy to deal with!
#niceguysfinishlast
#easytodealwith

Not a loss at all, he was crap in a 17 win prelim final team what's he going to do over at freo.

Mark my words he will be in and out of their team for a couple of years then disappear forever.

Not a loss at all, he was crap in a 17 win prelim final team what's he going to do over at freo.

Mark my words he will be in and out of their team for a couple of years then disappear forever.
I reckon he plays every game and kicks 35 goals in 2017. Subi will suit him.

The point is not everyone on the list will be best 22, but if you look at the Dogs this year, you still need good depth in your list from players 25 through 35

Kersten is still worth something to us as depth and as much as he frustrates me, I would have preferred to keep him

Deserves a 2nd round Pick.

Anything less is unders.

I would be happy enough with 2nd round 2017 if a 2016 pick isn't available. We do have Father Son's to chase next year after all.

I reckon he plays every game and kicks 35 goals in 2017. Subi will suit him.
Want to put a friendly wager on it, I don't know if they play him every game but I'll guarantee he won't kick 35 goals.

Want to put a friendly wager on it, I don't know if they play him every game but I'll guarantee he won't kick 35 goals.
What odds you offering? A "guarantee" sounds juicy...

I can't believe Freo even have any interest,pick 61 is all they will offer IMO and should get it done,no one else would consider him in the draft and Freo realize that so expecting their 43 is a bit optimistic.We might not like it but the chickens are about to come home to roost,he's over rated on this board by plenty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back