Unofficial Preview Prematch discussion/changes vs Greater Western Franchise

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit worried about Swallow though (has been awful so far) but I have a feeling he will come good. I am not giving up on him yet but due to the emergence of Dumont I think his value to the team is certainly diminishing.
ddiminishing! Its dropping faster than the Zimbabwean dollar.

Perhaps a mod could change the topic of this thread to the Josh Kelly Cup? We can still lose the cup but still win from it on a promising performance :)

An institution if you will.
its Ape Law.
7506_press01-001.jpg

The weather should not have to make the call on Andrew Swallow this week. By making the hard calls on some favourites at the end of last year, I thought we were meant to believe that selection processes have changed at NMFC.

They haven't.

They have. But you can't drop the entire team for kids :rolleyes:

They'll get their chance, don't you worry.

The problem is who do you drop of the big blokes?

Daw played well considering he was also carrying a knock to the knee and he needs a run of games. Brown? Yeah nah. Preuss can't be dropped as he played a very good game against the Cats plus Mumford is so critical to them and Preuss manhandled him in the JLT. He ran out of puff and Mummy got on top. With Goldy back in the team then it may force them to use Lobbe more in the ruck.

Goldy is automatic when fit and im a believer that he and Preuss can play in the same team. If we bolster our midfield with more pace then this becomes easier to have both in the team. Besides they ain't slow lumbering types anyway.

Durdin's inclusion is great reward for the kid and i reckon he is going to go alright. If he ****s up a few times then so be it, he'll learn.

This leads me to the most contetious tall man remaining in Hansen. I was calling for him not to be picked before round 1 but he has played on Darling and Taylor and won both comprehensively. He has actually been terribly underrated this year. I think he will pick up Lobbe.

So yeah we are land of the giants but personally i think everyone of them deserves their spot.

On SM-G928I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Gotta be Preuss out. With Waite out for 6 more weeks, we need to get Maj up and firing.

Goldie has runs on the board & deserves his spot back. Preuss just needs to keep pushing in the two's, and he'll get his opportunity. You can't ditch a proven performer (Goldie) for a third game player just because we want to play the kids.

We're on track to have every listed North Melbourne 1st round draft pick from 2006-2016 in the side this week.

Before anyone asks, 2011 was delisted, in 2015 we didn't use our own 1st rounder.

.. yeh and just think what we could have done with what we lost in the draft for Jed Anderson and Gaso casts the reel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta be Preuss out. With Waite out for 6 more weeks, we need to get Maj up and firing.

Goldie has runs on the board & deserves his spot back. Preuss just needs to keep pushing in the two's, and he'll get his opportunity. You can't ditch a proven performer (Goldie) for a third game player just because we want to play the kids.
Both Preuess and Daw will give teams headaches I think Geelong didn't know what to do at one point . A bit more experience and these two will be a dominant force .

"Dear Daniel,

Thank you for your support this season.

As a token of our appreciation, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to be a part of all the action and sit next to the North Melbourne Cheer Squad in the David Boon Stand for this weekend's game against the GWS Giants."

Guess it's not a sellout.

"Dear Daniel,

As a token of our appreciation, we'd like to offer you the opportunity to be a part of all the action and sit next to the North Melbourne Cheer Squad in the David Boon Stand for this weekend's game against the GWS Giants."

How did you get hold of a letter addressed to Daniel Wells?

Nice of the club to offer him something to do during his long period of inactivity.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

"Dear Daniel,

Maybe it's recognition of the tassie members

I'm confident of a good showing this week.

The tall forwards for them should be relatively contained by tazz and durdin now that Patton is out. I'm worried about their small forwards though

Johnson
Greene
Smith

Vs

Williams
McDonald
Mullet

Also their hard running midfield and bounce out of half back will be tough to contain.

But we have our own weapons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back