Banter RDT 171 - Brought forward to 2.00pm midnight

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With covid I've returned to my comfort food series. Far Cry. I know Ubisoft open world games have their critics, but I love them. Can fire one up, hit a few objectives, and quit. Easy to fit them around life in general. I can go months without playing them, and come back without missing a beat. Can't do that with a lot of other genres I enjoy where I'd be totally lost and probably have to re-start.

According to the shitty Ubisoft Connect app, I've pumped 42 hours into Far Cry 6 and am 67% through. Far Cry 5 took me 28 hours :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5 ducks and another two single digit scores for Bangladesh yet they’re on track for almost 400 in the first innings

I dunno, being showered in arrows wouldn't be something I'd be grateful for.

Well I'll just leave you covered in corruption then, with goopy eyeballs all over you.

I mean, you're going to kill Ganon, right? May as well just chill and chat to the eyeballs in the meantime.

Geez, I’d hate to not know anything about the topic you’re talking about, I’d be completely and utterly lost right now.

Geez, I’d hate to not know anything about the topic you’re talking about, I’d be completely and utterly lost right now.
I mean, if you were in that situation then my advice would be to check out some other threads if you weren't keen on the current random discussion in the random discussion thread.

But since you're looking out for other folks maybe one of our awesome mods can threadmark my helpful advice so they can find it when it's needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back