Prediction Round 3: Changes Vs Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as we would like to see it - I can't see a loads of changes.

Out: Hamling, Darcy, Banfield, Acres
In: Cox, Treacy, Sturt, O'Driscoll

Although I hate it - I think Erasmus should be sub. It's good reward for effort and great for him to be involved with the prep and pre-game. I'm sure it takes away some of the nerves too - as you don't know if you'll be playing.

Tucker and Colyer on thin thin ice.

As much as we would like to see it - I can't see a loads of changes.

Out: Hamling, Darcy, Banfield, Acres
In: Cox, Treacy, Sturt, O'Driscoll

Although I hate it - I think Erasmus should be sub. It's good reward for effort and great for him to be involved with the prep and pre-game. I'm sure it takes away some of the nerves too - as you don't know if you'll be playing.

Tucker and Colyer on thin thin ice.
Treacy has an ankle injury and is
Out for 1-3 weeks

Treacy has an ankle injury and is
Out for 1-3 weeks
He's doesnt, dont go off the AFL website. Per the club, he's a test and basically good to go from all the time they've been asked in the media this week

You can play with soreness. Just avoid training.

The way he moved around the ground last week … well, I can’t imagine adding soreness on top of that.

There are guys that play well with it - but I don’t think Serongs there yet (nor should he be … already exceeding expectations)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hammer Pearce Walker

Clark Cox Young

Blakley Brayshaw Chappy

Switta Treacy Freddy

Shoota Lobb Serong

Meek Brodie Walters

Aish Colyer Noddy Erasmus Sub : Acres

Tucker - just buy him a plane ticket back to vic and take his SAP off him

Louge - best spot for him if we want to get maximum value out of the bloke is powering up and down the river outside the stadium in a tricked out Freo kayak with guitar guy strapped to the front mad max style playing thunderstruck

Banners - rub downs and oranges so we don’t lose his good blokiness around the team

Serong - out of the middle for mental health reasons … getting smacked by the Couch brothers in consecutive weeks can’t be good for a young players headspace

Walters - there is maybe one veteran small fwd performing in the whole of the AFL ( Breust ) once you lose your zip in that position you are cactus , last chance saloon in the guts or it’s thanks for the memories time. 1st time he falls over or plays for a free sub him out for Acres and rotate Noddy and Erasmus through there

Blakley - thought he showed a bit late last year as a Gus Brayshaw style winger in a couple of games , worth 1 last shot at it. If it works out he can sharpen up his elbows on GAGF in preparation for his battle to the death when he lines up on Ed Langdon in a few weeks

Meek - has been our most consistent player behind Brayshaw this year IMO ….. stays in whether Darcy makes another miracle recovery or not.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Which WA inside mids didnt we draft in 15-17 that we could have??
There didnt seem to be that many around who were drafted.
Ok.... Theres 3 off the top of my head.

Tim Kelly could of been one. Bit in 2015 and 2016, he only averaged 20 disposals a game. He averaged 26-28 Disposals in the lead up to the 2017 draft.

You can debate about getting Sam Powell pepper in 2016 but we dont get Logue.

Another we could of got in 2016 draft would be cam zuhaar who went to North. But he is a midfield/forward. We could of got him in the rookie draft but chose taylin duman instead.

In 2017..... We had no 2nd rounder but pick 23 could of netted us Brandon starcevich who got recruited to Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hammer Pearce Walker

Clark Cox Young

Blakley Brayshaw Chappy

Switta Treacy Freddy

Shoota Lobb Serong

Meek Brodie Walters

Tucker - just buy him a plane ticket back to vic and take his SAP off him and tell the papers it’s for personal leave

Louge - best spot for him if we want to get maximum value out of the bloke is shirt off oiled up and powering up and down the river outside the stadium in a tricked out Freo kayak with guitar guy strapped to the front mad max style playing thunderstruck. Could be our best gimmick since the anchor , overalls and death march music

Banners - rub downs and oranges so we don’t lose his good blokiness around the team

Serong - out of the middle for mental health reasons … getting smacked by the Couch brothers in consecutive weeks can’t be good for a young players headspace

Walters - there is maybe one veteran small fwd performing in the whole of the AFL ( Breust ) once you lose your zip in that position you are cactus , last chance saloon in the guts or it’s thanks for the memories time. 1st time he falls over or plays for a free sub him out for Acres and rotate Noddy and Erasmus through there

Blakley - thought he showed a bit late last year as a Gus Brayshaw style winger in a couple of games , worth 1 last shot at it. If it works out he can sharpen up his elbows on GAGF in preparation for his battle to the death when he lines up on Ed Langdon in a few weeks

Meek - has been our most consistent player behind Brayshaw this year IMO ….. stays in whether Darcy makes another miracle recovery or not.

Hammer Pearce Walker

Clark Cox Young

Blakley Brayshaw Chappy

Switta Treacy Freddy

Shoota Lobb Serong

Meek Brodie Walters

Tucker - just buy him a plane ticket back to vic and take his SAP off him and tell the papers it’s for personal leave

Louge - best spot for him if we want to get maximum value out of the bloke is powering up and down the river outside the stadium in a tricked out Freo kayak with guitar guy strapped to the front mad max style playing thunderstruck

So in Short we are stuffed

You're privileged to post here. Enjoy.

Your dictator mods banned me.

✌️

Haha you must have been really going for it then - I've always felt our board is not to bad when it comes to banter with oppo posters (as it should be imo).

We don't even have one of those lame, safe-space, 'no oppo supporters' type threads.

.... Louge - best spot for him if we want to get maximum value out of the bloke is shirt off oiled up and powering up and down the river outside the stadium in a tricked out Freo kayak with guitar guy strapped to the front mad max style playing thunderstruck. Could be our best gimmick since the anchor , overalls and death march music ....

Hah! Made me laugh

Considering Liam Ryan is a big step up from a first game Rachele and also Jack Higgins I have no idea how we are going stop him kicking a bag of goals. Small forwards have absolutely destroyed us in the first two games. For all the talk of our backline depth it’s like we still don’t realise that quick small forwards exist. We can’t defend them and we can’t recruit/develop them up the other end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back