Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

The rot started with Koch and Cardone deciding after the 2014 Prelim that PAFC was their Xmas gift to themselves to play with any way they chose.

Those two started to use the Club for the sole purpose of making themselves look like superstars.

The giveaway was the Farriss Bros fiasco, round 2 season 2015, which caught Koch in the spotlight fending off the goal umpire as the siren blew yet again and the ball was bounced with them all, following Koch’s lead, still in the goalsquare.

Such behaviour deserved sanction from the AFL that included a Club fine that Koch should’ve been made to pay, in public, out of his own pocket.

He still refuses to understand that he did something way out of line. But that’s the sort of numbnut he is.

He is convinced he is god’s gift to the human race.
The love affair between KT and Donuts started before 2015.

The love affair between KT and Donuts started before 2015.
It may well have done, but that’s irrelevant.

Hinkley, with KT as his supportive CEO, got the Club to the Prelim final in 2014. Whether there were love affairs or hate affairs it makes no difference.

We reached the Prelim final. Fact.

The subject at hand is the ‘turning point’. I say, and I was there in those days, that the turning point was instigated as a consequence of the 2014 Prelim by Koch and Cardone as I’ve posted above.

I’ve written a lot about it in several different threads. A bit of reading, absorption and retention sounds like it wouldn’t go astray.

The rot started with Koch and Cardone deciding after the 2014 Prelim that PAFC was their Xmas gift to themselves to play with any way they chose.

Those two started to use the Club for the sole purpose of making themselves look like superstars.

The giveaway was the Farriss Bros fiasco, round 2 season 2015, which caught Koch in the spotlight fending off the goal umpire as the siren blew yet again and the ball was bounced with them all, following Koch’s lead, still in the goalsquare.

Such behaviour deserved sanction from the AFL that included a Club fine that Koch should’ve been made to pay, in public, out of his own pocket.

He still refuses to understand that he did something way out of line. But that’s the sort of numbnut he is.

All he has to do is convince anyone with half a brain how good he thinks he is, and he'll be in Nirvana.

Think he still has a long way to go to achieve that objective!!!!!!

It may well have done, but that’s irrelevant.

Hinkley, with KT as his supportive CEO, got the Club to the Prelim final in 2014. Whether there were love affairs or hate affairs it makes no difference.

We reached the Prelim final. Fact.

The subject at hand is the ‘turning point’. I say, and I was there in those days, that the turning point was instigated as a consequence of the 2014 Prelim by Koch and Cardone as I’ve posted above.

I’ve written a lot about it in several different threads. A bit of reading, absorption and retention sounds like it wouldn’t go astray.
Ouch. My retentive powers are fine.

As I’ve mentioned previously, the hyperfocus on Koch and ‘the Port Adelaide directors’ after just about every goal in the Freo semi, and then as soon as the siren sounded on the Hawthorn prelim was a red flag parade.

From taking something of a backseat beyond 1 or 2 appearances on AFL360 and the usual doorstops you’d expect from a celebrity chairman, to 100% David Koch Football Club feat. Ken Hinkley.

Putrid.

For years the off field and on field was separate. Koch did silly things but there was a feeling on field expectations were high. Then after years of the on field culture being eroded by Hinkley it began to become part of the messaging from the off field team too. Low, flexible standards, designed to keep the coach in a job.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

If David Koch wanted to further the interests of David Koch, he could really have made a name for himself by sacking Hinkley when it was a tough decision.

Instead he's now hated by Port fans as well as everyone else.
Hated by port fans .. laughed at by everyone else.

My favourite thing to do is ask people who the president of every other AFL club is and see the blank looks on their faces.

The reason people have no idea who the president of Geelong, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, West Coast, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle, GWS is (just to name a few) is because none of them have anyone like David f*****g Koch as president of their football club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Koch was an established media figure long before he became president. That can't be helped, nor should it be.

The issue isn't he is on TV, it is how he behaves and the stupid things he says.

Arguably he was made president because of him being a media figure. Someone probably assumed that he'd be Eddie 2.0. Being a morning TV show buffoon is not comparable with Eddie's connections in the Victorian media and politics. What we got is a guy that makes a living being an idiot on morning TV.

My favourite thing to do is ask people who the president of every other AFL club is and see the blank looks on their faces.

The reason people have no idea who the president of Geelong, Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, West Coast, Carlton, Essendon, Fremantle, GWS is (just to name a few) is because none of them have anyone like David f*****g Koch as president of their football club!
Maybe club presidents should be like umpires at times - the good ones are the ones people don't notice. Koch is always trying to be the centre of attention, but only succeeds in embarrassing himself and the club.

Maybe club presidents should be like umpires at times - the good ones are the ones people don't notice. Koch is always trying to be the centre of attention, but only succeeds in embarrassing himself and the club.
Good club presidents are notched, Peggy O'Neil comes to mind as someone with no profile prior to it.

Good club presidents are notched, Peggy O'Neil comes to mind as someone with no profile prior to it.

She may have had little profile for the general public but Peggy's profile in legal and business communities was substantial before she took on the role.

How to reconnect with former sponsors 101. s**t must be serious when you're dropping the double tag.

Lol stuff like this is an insight into how he perceives himself. He clearly thinks he is big enough that cathay pacific would give a * what he thinks and hes like "watch this in laws, ill get this sorted." Trying to flex his bald ******* penis head.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back