Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Can someone get hold of tredders, Cahill ect and try to spill the board?
We cant spill the board the way that other clubs (see Collingwood's attempt in the last year or so).
The clubs constitution would need to be rewritten and we'd need the majority of the board being member elected.

We have 2 elected members and 8 AFL appointed members.
We must change that, we must be a self controlled club not controlled by the AFL.
The big question is how do we change that ?

The wiser you get to how this club is actually run, the more you grow to despise its very existence and that of the AFLs. It's truly no wonder the happy clappers love footy, they just know nothing about it and enjoy it in blissful ignorance.

They would have no idea our club is run by the AFL, they would have no idea Cos Cardone is Eddie McGuires right hand man and they sure as hell don't get why having a CEO who was the membership man, is a bad idea.

And all of this, you are powerless to change. We are not shareholders in this club, we are customers. The change has to come from within, and there is absolutely no chance of that happening. There are no Port Adelaide heroes left to save us as they all retire and tootle off to the great beyond.

The PAFC lineage is dead, and the club we knew dies with it while the supporters born and raised Port Adelaide watch on, powerless.

The wiser you get to how this club is actually run, the more you grow to despise its very existence and that of the AFLs. It's truly no wonder the happy clappers love footy, they just know nothing about it and enjoy it in blissful ignorance.

They would have no idea our club is run by the AFL, they would have no idea Cos Cardone is Eddie McGuires right hand man and they sure as hell don't get why having a CEO who was the membership man, is a bad idea.

And all of this, you are powerless to change. We are not shareholders in this club, we are customers. The change has to come from within, and there is absolutely no chance of that happening. There are no Port Adelaide heroes left to save us as they all retire and tootle off to the great beyond.

The PAFC lineage is dead, and the club we knew dies with it while the supporters born and raised Port Adelaide watch on, powerless.

Very good post. We have no Don Scott types. I was sickened to read Cassisi was on board with Hinkleys mediocrity.

So from what i can gather, under the great leadership of the self proclaimed financial guru club debt has actually dramatically increased during his 10 year reign as chairman.

Surely time for the AFL to take action, kick this muppet of the board and have a member elected and club controlled board who values the success of the footy club.

Yes- it’s a board decision and Koch is just one vote.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Koch wanted to sack Hinkley but was out voted by the true VFL plants on the board. Having said that if is being white anted by his own board he’s too weak to hold the position.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Koch wanted to sack Hinkley but was out voted by the true VFL plants on the board. Having said that if is being white anted by his own board he’s too weak to hold the position.
Other way around.
If Koch wanted to sack him, Hinkley would have been sacked.

Afl 360 and now footy classified having a go at Port fans for being ungrateful evil babies who expect the world.

Koch say 1 word ever about his members being insulted on TV especially by his rival network.

If Collingwood members were ever talked too like Port fans have , there would be atomic bombs going left to right , but ow no not our el presidente he just let's our names get dragged through the mud time and time again.

1 of the many things that's made ne hate afl footy

Last edited:
Koch’s fate is now tied to Hinkley’s.

So after 10 years of this regime we are still in debt, haven’t made it to a grand final, are short a major partner, are behind the 8 ball in women’s footy and rely on pet memberships to fluff our numbers. The board and Koch have started spending more to match other clubs on field spends and that seems to be the extent of their genius.

So what is there to be proud of? What are the achievements? What is to show for this period?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afl 360 and now footy classified having a go at Port fans for being ungrateful evil babies who expect the world.

Koch say 1 word ever about his members being insulted on TV especially by his rival network.

If Collingwood members were ever talked too like Port fans have , there would be atomic bombs going left to right , but ow no not our el presidente he just let's our names get dragged through the mud time and time again.

Maybe I've missed something here - what exactly do Port fans have to be grateful about?

• Grateful that we won't win the wooden spoon?
  • Grateful that we can beat crap teams on a regular basis?
  • Grateful that we manage to challenge good teams - conveniently forgetting the fact that we hardly ever beat them?

The only thing I'm currently grateful about is that I'll be saving hundreds of dollars on membership fees for next year.

Koch is right, I have just realised how small and insignificant our club really is, just a pathetic club that pretends to be Port Adelaide.

What shits me is after that play school edition on Hinkley will coach next year, that piece of human garbage had the cheek to go on about the bars.

Has he seen what Hinkley has done to the bars, we are Woodville 1980's for * sake. It wasn't enough that the whole club disgraced Russell Ebert, now you drag the magpie jumper through s**t like it's sacrificial.

Where were you Koch when we had tarps at that piece of s**t oval, no one ever saw you there, * off back to snob hill in Sydney and leave our club alone.

Last edited:
I know that there are people who hopped on this bandwagon prior than me, but I’m in the opposition of the current regime since the end of 2018.

I would like to welcome all the new people. 🙂

The timing of this isn't a coincidence.

Kockhead is well aware we only have one home game remaining and it's against Adelaide, which is likely to draw a decent crowd even if it's mostly crows supporters.

There's no room for protests or a dramatic drop in attendance and it's been orchestrated this way.

Then they hope we forget about it by next year.

Not on my watch

The timing of this isn't a coincidence.

Kockhead is well aware we only have one home game remaining and it's against Adelaide, which is likely to draw a decent crowd even if it's mostly crows supporters.

There's no room for protests or a dramatic drop in attendance and it's been orchestrated this way.

Then they hope we forget about it by next year.

Not on my watch

I reckon thats going to get super ugly.

He never had intentions to sack Ken.

All the tough talk was around "the program," meaning the deckchairs were always going to be shuffled around Ken. The first domino to fall looks to be Monty.

It's exactly the same situation as after the '17 EF with Koch's "we know who you are" comments directed at the players.

People just really hoped this time it was directed at Ken, but it never really was. Ken is in control of his own destiny, because DK has decided that Ken is some kind of demigod beyond criticism or accountability, that never quite has what he needs to get the job done.

It's quite astounding that the Chairman could be this stupid and tone-deaf, but here we are. This is what happens when the Chairman doesn't understand the first thing about football.

his PSAs on channel 7 are just disturbing. it seems to be the only thing he does in his role as Chairman of the PAFC, film a 1 minute bs piece every week for the channel 7 watching happy clappers as some kind of reassurance. it's like some dystopian movie where the people are all congregated, sick and enraged and he pops up on the big screen smiling with false assurances and just makes us even angrier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back