Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Melbourne Demons (Round 12, Mon 10/06 3:20pm MCG) FREEZE MND

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ins. Sorry for Reid, but both Sier and Cox make us better than the usual ‘like for like ’ replacements - they offer significant points of difference. We will structure up differently, with flow on effects across the ground. That’s ‘positive’ flow on effects (I hope).

Great ins. Sorry for Reid, but both Sier and Cox make us better than the usual ‘like for like ’ replacements - they offer significant points of difference. We will structure up differently, with flow on effects across the ground. That’s ‘positive’ flow on effects (I hope).

Think you're right in general, but I reckon Cox probably needs a run in the VFL first.

Very happy to have the bear back but Cox too has hurt us being on the sidelines.

The forward line has sagged badly without his defender disrupting influence - his sheer height and relative athleticism forces opposition teams to man up on him, allowing our other forwards more room to create and finish.

Bear should help us break out of the new tactic employed against us this year - flooding the ball with players and stifling the play.

This Confirms to me this is the Final Year for Reid at Collingwood
Not necessarily.
Maybe.

But if he’s happy for another year on ok coin, then why not as depth and help?

Saintly Viewed

Very very very happy.

:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange that Cox named on bench. Surely if he’s playing he should be named at FF or CHF. Still in some doubt to play?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’d suggest just a convenience as was part of greater 8 man bench.

The final line up will be finalised bench (ie the four that’s on the bench at game start) and all prior to game, say 1 hour before.

Last edited:
If Magden is named as an emergency to the emergencies.. I will Milwaukee grind my membership.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.
Good equipment aye re.

Cox will be a late out for Reid.
I attended training today. Neither Reid nor Quaynor trained from what I saw. I don't expect Reid to be a late in. Cox looked OK in the air, but his goal kicking at the end of training was disappointing, as is often the case.
Billy and Nathan Murphy were doing plenty of running at a decent clip.

This

"With our midfield and defence, there is no way Cox should be the difference between winning and losing. At the MCG, our team should be expected to win comfortably without him. Fact."
You don't think the team should be comfortably beating Fremantle at the MCG with or without Cox?

Okay then.

I quite often keep an eye on collingwood related stuff because my dad is a fan. So I like to read your forums a lot.

Do you ever post anything positive? Literally 95% of your posts are negative

From the mouth of babes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back