1st Test New Zealand v Australia Feb 29-Mar 4 0830hrs @ the Basin Reserve

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What does it matter? It’s not a quartet if half of it is s**t is it.

Why not just say England has the best new ball attack in the world at the moment?

Yeah, it is though. A quartet is just four bowlers. If two players are capable of making their four better that is what it is.

Which just ignores that they often bowled with guys of the quality of Gillespie, Lee, MacGill etc.

Quartet. Not duo with a bunch of others.

We have never had 4 Bowlers all playing at one time with this many wickets
I’m not even sure that stat is right.

Given McGrath and Warne retired on the same day only 127 wickets behind and Lee played his last test only a year later and was well over 200 wickets at that point.

If it was wickets taken while playing together than I’d say it would be.

When did everyone in international cricket lose the ability to play a simple leg glance? I've never seen so many people caught out down the legside as I have over the last few years.

Growing up as a junior it was embarrassing being caught down leg, do these blokes have no shame?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Young and Mitchell are batting more sensibly now and forcing the Aussie bowlers to get them out rather than gifting their wickets.

Day 1 went alright for us but Day 2 has been a shitshow so far for us.
6/167 the home team wouldve expected a quick wrap up

When did everyone in international cricket lose the ability to play a simple leg glance? I've never seen so many people caught out down the legside as I have over the last few years.

Growing up as a junior it was embarrassing being caught down leg, do these blokes have no shame?
Commentators trying to play it off as unlucky.

It's bad timing as much as any nick on the off side. Of course it's a mistake.

It rhymes with ree wenty

South Korea GIF by Madman Films

Back