NFL 2017-18 NFC Championship game - Minnesota at Philadelphia (Monday 10.40am AEDT)

Who wins

• Minnesota 1-10

Votes: 25 41.0%
  • Minnesota 11+

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • Philadelphia 1-10

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • Philadelphia 11+

Votes: 8 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats to all Eagles fans, pity the Vikings played their worst game of the year today. My life as a frustrated Vikings fan continues - now 22 years and counting.

Big decisions coming at QB,I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a new face in the position next season.

I’ll see everyone in the draft thread over the next few weeks
You can have Foles for a first round pick ;)

Congrats to all Eagles fans, pity the Vikings played their worst game of the year today. My life as a frustrated Vikings fan continues - now 22 years and counting.

Big decisions coming at QB,I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a new face in the position next season.

Kirk?

Back to the drawing board for us. Again.

Personally think you have 3 of the best 32 Qb in the league.

I don’t think much fault can be put on Case today nor Blake for that matter

Surely the redskins can’t disrespect him again he deserves a contract quietly played a top 10-15 in the league year with no real support of note
Its Washington. either they sign him and do nothing or he walks and wins a superbowl with a new team.

They are a clown franchise run by incompetence starting with Snyder at the top.

Cousins is definitely an intriguing free agent, my guess is if he signs for a new team it will be the Cardinals
You have over $50M in cap room. dont think there are any big names to resign. and wont have a big rookie reserve.

Cousins is definitely an intriguing free agent, my guess is if he signs for a new team it will be the Cardinals

Drifting away from the purpose of this thread, but I can see Elway push hard to sign Cousins. He needs to make hay while the sun shines with DT, Sanders, Von Miller, etc.

Personally think you have 3 of the best 32 Qb in the league.

I don’t think much fault can be put on Case today nor Blake for that matter
I think Bradford’s and Bridgewater’s careers are effectively over through injury. Keenum excelled but is in the bottom third of NFL QBs imo

I think Bradford’s and Bridgewater’s careers are effectively over through injury. Keenum excelled but is in the bottom third of NFL QBs imo
Bradford is always a gentle breeze away from breaking every bone in his body.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I'm happy the Eagles won, I do feel bad for most of the regular Vikings fans here. They seem like the sort of opposition fans you could watch a game with and not feel like belting them (unlike a lot of the Eagles fans & one Saints fan here).

This Eagles team has played all season with an irrepressible streak. It was on show again today where they were prepared to take risks. It keeps paying off for them. Let's hope they can keep it going for one more game.

Last edited:
Back