Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 10 vs. SYDNEY - Gabba, Thur 06/08 @ 5:40pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Who the F rucks when Brodie needs a chop out? How the F does Madgen and JT survive? Massive respect to Reidy for making it in and is a decent quality kpf but he is made of glass and will break down at any moment. Shows our lack of depth in this area and our blatant disregard for drafting of kpp especially kpf. Just shows the people running the club are a bunch of ****ing donkeys and have to go. Good luck to Trey in his debut, good to get a look at him atleast.
Roughie maybe

I see Ruscoe as Langdon 2.0. Suspect he'll play backline, but who knows. Wouldn't be surprised to see Mayne rested.
I've got a feeling he might play forward.
The little I've seen of him he attacks the ball in the air and creates a contest.

Who the F rucks when Brodie needs a chop out? How the F does Madgen and JT survive? Massive respect to Reidy for making it in and is a decent quality kpf but he is made of glass and will break down at any moment. Shows our lack of depth in this area and our blatant disregard for drafting of kpp especially kpf. Just shows the people running the club are a bunch of ****ing donkeys and have to go. Good luck to Trey in his debut, good to get a look at him atleast.

Beat PA very comfortably last year with only Reid and Grundy - they had Lycett and Ryder. So not sure it’s a big problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is everyone forgetting we're in the middle of a hell run involving short turnarounds and more travel? Maybe, just maybe, selections are considering that? All this ******* moaning.

Is everyone forgetting we're in the middle of a hell run involving short turnarounds and more travel? Maybe, just maybe, selections are considering that? All this ******* moaning.

Absolutely not an excuse for leaving people in career-worst form in the team

Shitted on by the AFL

Cameron out seems a little ridiculous because I don't know who else is going to go into the ruck. JT continues to be gifted games but thats no surprise. I hope Reid can give us some sort of forward structure and maybe get some more activity out of the others.

More nervous a bout tomorrow than I should be.

Wtf no broomy, was the carry over emergency and played well the last few weeks. Team is crying out for another classy player up front that can hit the scoreboard, hit targets inside 50 and provide some pressure. You'd of thought Appleby would of got a gig before trey. Hope he kills it tho, looks likely. Hopefully broomy late in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back