Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 18 vs. Port Adelaide - Gabba, Mon 21/09 @ 7:15pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres one key difference between Brown and Daicos.

Actually 2

1) Daicos has legitimate skills so was eventually going to come good

2) Callum Brown has been given SIGNIFICANTLY more opportunity to get better and has somehow gotten worse. Daicos with less opportunity has become the most improved player at Collingwood and arguably the comp.

I’m still pinching myself. I haven’t been genuinely excited about watching a football match since April.

Stephenson in and no Brown OR Phillips.

This is incredible.

Your opinion is worth Zero. The crap you have posted over the years is embarrassing. You have NFI ..

Attachments

• 2EBB846F-0D09-4E6C-8277-953748BA3371.png
    2EBB846F-0D09-4E6C-8277-953748BA3371.png
    896.7 KB · Views: 56

Yeah good one.. you call yourself a Pies supporter. All you have offered over the years is criticism.

Happy to see Stevo back in. Not sure what he's done to get a recall but as a fan of his, I hope he grasps the opportunity. Don't like to bag blokes, but Callum was overdue for a 'rest'.

Port:
#1 Clearances
#1 Contested possessions
#1 Tackles
#1 Tackles I50
#1 Efficiency I50 (50%)

This game will be won in the midfield. I’m hoping Treloar, Adams & Pendles can step up.

Last edited:
Good thing your short-sighted moronic view isn't relevant.

Right call to drop Callum this week but forever? never wany to see him again?

Try not to be a knob
Just do not rate him. Anyone for starters who struggles to kick 30 metres will struggle to play AFL footy. If he was Callum Smith or Jones, does he get listed? He has no composure either.

Port:
#1 Clearances
#1 Contested possessions
#1 Tackles
#1 Tackles I50
#1 Efficiency I50 (50%)

This game will be won in the midfield. I’m hoping Treloar, Sidebottom & Pendles can step up.
Sidey may struggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just do not rate him. Anyone for starters who struggles to kick 30 metres will struggle to play AFL footy. If he was Callum Smith or Jones, does he get listed? He has no composure either.
Well guess what? The Collingwood football club rate him highly. As does Pies legend bucks. Callum will come good in my mind.

Looks like we're going all out to win this one. Staying in Brisbane tonight and tomorrow night by the looks, then back to Maroochydore.

Unless the traffic/roadworks have increased recently.

Where did you read about this?

Where did you read about this?

Bit of guessing going on I suppose.

Saw something in instagram today of a bus at the hotel. Then saw Stephenson's instagram post of a pool overlooking a river/bridge (tagging Brisbane as the location). And someone else also at night.

Then Crisp had one just before to do with bringing just one white shirt for 2 days, which he spilled food on.

Looking at port i think we matchup well against them, I also think their defence is weaker of the top sides, cox can expose them.

As long as Darcy helps out roughy we in with big chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back