Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 21 vs. Melbourne, Fri 05/08, 7:50pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good s**t for the historic rivalry tbh. No idea why he said it but it'll be funny after the game when we get to dish it out or cop it fairly back! Not going to wish you luck, I'm nervous. Hope you get flogged and hoping I'm too drunk to care about the result if you beat us again.

Good s**t for the historic rivalry tbh. No idea why he said it but it'll be funny after the game when we get to dish it out or cop it fairly back! Not going to wish you luck, I'm nervous. Hope you get flogged and hoping I'm too drunk to care about the result if you beat us again.
You’re going to have a massive hangover 🤕

Let’s try to support the boys instead of laying the boots into the Brown boys. Again.
Would love some of these heroes to say that to Gavin.
When you look for the good in players - and this applies to anyone, not just the Browns - it makes footy a better experience. We don't need to criticise them when they are only trying their best. I doubt there are too many guys at the club who aren't trying to be better footballers, better mates and better men. Everyone at the club wants a premiership. Everyone. Cal and Tyler included.

The “experts” on afl.com have all tipped against us

They probably all tipped against us for Queens Birthday game too, and that ended up being our third biggest win of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2nd worst player in club history, after Tyler

Yeah I have

Who's been worse than those two useless thieves of list spots?
At the first post I assumed you were joking, the second I realised you had meant to reply to the whipping thread. Love your work, need more of this level of dedication.

At the first post I assumed you were joking, the second I realised you had meant to reply to the whipping thread. Love your work, need more of this level of dedication.
Where's this whipping thread? Sounds great

G Brown one of my all-time faves by the way, what a beast, apples fell a long way from the tree

If I had to guess I’d say the personnel in the midfield will change in 2023. Hence Finn not quite cracking it yet but putting in a big preseason and killing it next year.

As keen as I am to see him succeed, I want him to prepare for success.

Mind you not a bad bar to set. Henry - a reasonably dependable goal kicker - can’t get a game either!

That’s amazing , not much to choose those spuds against duds
Anyone who makes it to the top and plays a game let alone 50 to a hundred is a talented footballer. At the top level every flaw and deficiency is ruthlessly exposed. They did their best. I don't like the word spud being used to describe any AFL footballer. You can point out their lack of certain attributes without dismissing them out of hand

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back