Prediction Changes: Round 12 vs Carlton + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Are tickets for this sold out? Trying to grab them on Ticketmaster and it's telling me it can't find any.
Club has also posted on Facebook that there's no gate tickets either.

I think so.

Bandwagon is probably starting to get a few onboard, increased covid confidence and a big WA following for Carlton

Yes because some people practice stupid sh*t, all of them are bad. What is the word for that again?
I know a lot of Chinese, Malaysian, Taiwanese. They are some of the smartest caring people i know.
A lot of them were donating money for care of wildlife after the Australian bushfires pre_covid.

Fremantle Dockers prized draftee Liam Henry a chance to debut, Hogan has first crack in back line
Headshot of Braden Quartermaine

Braden QuartermaineThe West Australian
Sat, 15 August 2020 12:46PMComments
Prized Fremantle recruit Liam Henry is the standby emergency for tonight’s crucial match against Carlton, after the 18-year-old was held out of this morning’s reserves scratch match.

Henry was a notable absentee as the Dockers and Blues leftover players completed a 12 v 12 hit-out at Fremantle’s Cockburn base.

Fellow emergencies Jesse Hogan, Tobe Watson and Tom North all took part in the reserves game.

Comeback midfielder Stefan Giro played part of the game following a long layoff with a knee reconstruction followed by a serious ankle injury.
Hogan played the first half in defence before moving into the forward line where he played his best football.
He took two strong marks in the space of little over a minute after being moved into attack.
Fremantle Dockers train. Pictured - Liam Henry
Fremantle Dockers train. Pictured - Liam Henry Credit: Daniel Wilkins
The first was taken at full tilt on the lead before he delivered a nicely weighted pass to Dillon O’Reilly.
Hogan’s next mark was even better, after wrestling one-on-one with Caleb Marchbank under a high ball in the goal square before taking the mark while back-peddling. He finished it off with a goal.
Hogan was enthusiastic and applied himself diligently in defence, at one stage leaving Hugh Goddard in pain after crashing into his back in a marking contest.
Fremantle Dockers training. Pictured - Jesse Hogan
Fremantle Dockers training. Pictured - Jesse Hogan Credit: Daniel Wilkins
The former Melbourne spearhead showed frustration at times on conceding goals to direct opponents. He played on a variety of tall and small forwards, growing into the game after being shifted forward.
Developing forward Hugh Dixon played as a key defender.

Valente seemed to get on a lot of ball judging by the photos on the website. Really hope we see him for a couple of games this season..

Hogan needs to come in next week, no matter what. Same with Henry.
He will. 7 day break, freshen up. How good is it finally having fit players available such as Henry and Hogan. They instantly makes the 22 that much better. Valente and North also fit and waiting for their chance

Big money has come for Freo in the last 24 hrs , unless there is a big out for the Blues eg Cripps I'm struggling to see why with the weather looking pretty average

It's not often you see AFL markets move a team out like the Blues tonight 1.90 out to 2.40 in 24 hours

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it’s fortunate that the club doesn’t feel the need to rush Hogan back in at the moment. Gives him the best chance to succeed when he does.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back