Preview Changes v Cats and pre match chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching the Cats take on the Eagles I can't see us getting too close so let's bring in players who get the most benefit out of it. Would love to see Will Walker get a run.

On a side note, Nic Nat tearing it up again with a massive 4 possessions in H1. Will be selected in the AA ahead of Goldy for sure with those numbers.

He laid a tackle. If feel for the poor campaigner cleaning the commentary box.

As mentioned, Daw a rest to make sure he’s not overloaded.

Thought it was pretty ridiculous that Curtis Taylor stayed out there too since he’s knee hyperextended and we were walking it in.

Larkey question marks.

Out: Taylor & Daw
In: Walker & Brown

If Larkey misses, I doubt Hosie comes in but that’s where I would be looking. Whoever else needs a rest, for Polec

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we even know how cunnington hurt his back, and how long he is going to be out?

I haven't heard much about this injury at all.

Nic Nat was good tonight. He’s a massive force when going forwards with the ball too.

Jed will kill him if he pulls that s**t with us.

Larks didn't look good, hobbling around with an ice pack on the ankle.

I wouldn't be bringing Brown in, the Geelong defenders don't need any more assistance.

I would bring Polec in though, we'll need as many good ball users as possible against the Cats.

Hmmmmm. Would be good collision. Not Jed would kill him though. NN is a massive unit with force.

Jed will mount him and use his dreadlocks for reins.

Don't care who changes.

We bring intensity like we can bring like the Crows we can win.

We aren't a polished team. That why Higgo looks a Rolls Royce.

It's attitude as much as ability.

The Cats (outside the 53 ducking frees they'll get) don't scare me at all.

Leaving Polec and BBB out has proved a raging success. On top of that, it has increased our options for Wednesday. I think Polec, BBB and Will Walker would be handy inclusions. Taylor will surely pull up sore after Majak bending his leg like a bow. Walker would be a perfect swap. BBB for Larkey, if his ankle is hurt. A chastened Polec is a must have, surely, to face the Cats.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cats played a pretty intense game of footy, they aren't going to be looking so hot on a 4 daybreak.

North was cruising today on the flipside, playing against a way less pressuring side and basically didn't run ourselves off the deck.

Ofcourse I don't think we'll win, but I can see us managing a few players for the long term as we look towards Melbourne and playing at 50% just for the hell of it.

It's gonna be a slog of a game.

Think we can beat the Cats.

Might be irrational but I'm thinking our new mix will gain confidence.

Cats aren't great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back