Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn’t mind looking into that Strnadica who played for the eagles. Wonder if he’ll be put into the MSD, could be what we need.
Isn't he on their list?

I wouldn’t mind looking into that Strnadica who played for the eagles. Wonder if he’ll be put into the MSD, could be what we need.

Hes on their list already so we cant pick him.

Howdy all,

Thought I would leave this to discuss (unsure if it already has been).

Someone from my work is good friends with both Brendon McCarthy and Allister Clarkson's sister and was telling me last night that she was told to "watch this space" in regards to Scott leaving at the end of this year and Clarko coming to the Cattery.

Just saying 😀
lol. Clarko? Nope. As for Macca… he’s burnt enough bridges some call him Manhathan.

Howdy all,

Thought I would leave this to discuss (unsure if it already has been).

Someone from my work is good friends with both Brendon McCarthy and Allister Clarkson's sister and was telling me last night that she was told to "watch this space" in regards to Scott leaving at the end of this year and Clarko coming to the Cattery.

Just saying 😀
We can only dream about this...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair enough, personally I wouldn’t want clarko at the cattery anyways. But I wouldn’t be crawling up in a ball in the corner of a room if Scott departed.
Could turn into a Malthouse at Carlton type of debacle.

We've done well in finding the right young coach at the right time - there's no reason to change that when looking for a Scott successor.

At zac stroms age no way did he ask for an exemption unless a club has said they will take him. You would think freo given they wanted him to train over summer and his sister plays there but they really dont need key defenders. So i wonder who else might take him.

Sounds like a mature stop gap.
I wonder if we would have to give him some type of security to pack up his life and move across Australia
I wouldn’t be doing it for a 6 month contract

Given he has a chiro business and family ties there (brother in wafl sister in freos aflw) i doubt he would want to go interstate unless its an 18mth deal. But im not sure freo need him and he is too old for wce so maybe he will agree to go interstate.

Given he has a chiro business and family ties there (brother in wafl sister in freos aflw) i doubt he would want to go interstate unless its an 18mth deal. But im not sure freo need him and he is too old for wce so maybe he will agree to go interstate.

if it were me as a 28 year old and I was offered a 6 month contract and my only chance to ever play in the big league id certainly take the chance. Probably a life long dream of his to play at the highest level about to be realised!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back