Traded Jake Stringer [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake doesn't have termites, cracks in the plaster, dodgy plumbing nor located in Hobart.

Not that it's relevant, but I will bite, what's wrong with Hobart? This just seems like salt coming out as personal insult. You've gotten so mad about what I've said that you have Google mapped Sandy Bay.

If he’s a massive risk then don’t take him. Go back to Luke Beveridges first comments on the matter and then I’ll happily chat to you about it. We’ve been consistent with our comments ever since. But don’t sit there and write posts saying that we said he’s a “prick”. It’s embarrassing.

Why are you trading him again?

I don't like him or particularly want him as previously stated...

Now in your best spin tone... tell me why your club is trading him?

Not that it's relevant, but I will bite, what's wrong with Hobart? This just seems like salt coming out as personal insult. You've gotten so mad about what I've said that you have Google mapped Sandy Bay.

I actually really like Hobart; I was there for Dark Mofo. And I have friends who live in Sandy Bay; its really nice but its not exactly Melbourne.

We were talking about values of certain things which means its completely relevant.

Jmac and your president have been too emphatic about what they required in the deal. Should have let it play out behind closed doors rather than going to the media with what the club wanted.
Given themselves very little wiggle room.

I actually really like Hobart; I was there for Dark Mofo. And I have friends who live in Sandy Bay; its really nice but its not exactly Melbourne.

We were talking about values of certain things which means its completely relevant.

I ******* love Hobart.
I have to move to Melbourne for 2 years for some training, but don't want to.
Ironically, I will be moving to the Footscray, Yarraville, Seddon area.
Melbourne is so busy, so much traffic, just never stops.

So the main source are most likely incorrect and dreaming you reckon?
"But again, it's really hard to go back to an organisation where he's probably not welcome. It's no good being at an organisation if they don't want you," Connors said.

Again, good luck getting him to stay. I'm tipping if a trade isn't done by Monday night Connors will be on the phone telling the Dogs in no uncertain terms to get a deal done, or it may have future repercussions on the Dogs as far as his clients go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"But again, it's really hard to go back to an organisation where he's probably not welcome. It's no good being at an organisation if they don't want you," Connors said.

Again, good luck getting him to stay. I'm tipping if a trade isn't done by Monday night Connors will be on the phone telling the Dogs in no uncertain terms to get a deal done, or it may have future repercussions on the Dogs as far as his clients go.
Playing out much like the Ryder deal

It will take a while as clubs explores avenues and options for a trade
At least we've been civil and haven't sent Jake his training schedule.

No way Stringer is playing for the Dogs next season, that bridge isn't just burnt it's nuked.

I agree, the bloke has been in a crap malaise because his partner publicly kicked him out (his fault, no argument), then his football club tells him 'maybe we should see other people' and cuts him off. That's a whole lot of bitterness that ain't going away.

That is a ticking time-bomb in so many ways.

I ******* love Hobart.
I have to move to Melbourne for 2 years for some training, but don't want to.
Ironically, I will be moving to the Footscray, Yarraville, Seddon area.
Melbourne is so busy, so much traffic, just never stops.
Since we're discussing realestate, if I can find a decent paying job in Hobart I would live there over Melbourne, better lifestyle all round and cheaper too!

Jmac and your president have been too emphatic about what they required in the deal. Should have let it play out behind closed doors rather than going to the media with what the club wanted.
Given themselves very little wiggle room.

Don't think Peter Gordon has said anything regarding this. In fact i havent heard from him for a while so not sure where you got your information from.

The Ryder deal where you gave up a 1st and 2nd round pick?
received...and yes.

At the time Ryder was facing the likelihood of 12 months out of the game.
But they got a good 2015 out of him, and a ripper 2017.

Stringer could do the same, and he'd be worth the late 1st and 2nd imo.
If he wasn't carrying more question marks on his form than Ryder was.

we have 4x 2nd round picks now
Lose one on Saad no doubt

But with the 3, we should be able to work something to get Stringer over the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back