Preview Rd 11: Changes& Prematch discussion vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expecting us to clean them up to be honest. Margin close to the Carlton game.

It's a home game and our current form shits on theirs. No disrespect intend, it's simply how it is.

Only way we drop it is if, as the club has done in years past on occasion, we simply expect a win and pay them no respect. The vibe this year makes me think we're above that, especially after our ability to chokeslam carlton and enjoy pounding them into the mud.

Not good :(

He’s been awesome this year. Hope it’s just a one week

Was getting worked on a training Thursday.

Still got up & did some run throughs so nothing major.

If he misses it would be precautionary. Pity too, he has played some good footy the last couple of weeks.

Expecting us to clean them up to be honest. Margin close to the Carlton game.

It's a home game and our current form shits on theirs. No disrespect intend, it's simply how it is.

Only way we drop it is if, as the club has done in years past on occasion, we simply expect a win and pay them no respect. The vibe this year makes me think we're above that, especially after our ability to chokeslam carlton and enjoy pounding them into the mud.

Same here. Feels strange to be so confident, but I think we are playing really good football right now and not coughing up games. When we lose, we lose honestly (perhaps the Richmond game aside). We should get it over the Lions.

Just got home from the DreamTeam game at the G. Time to cool my jets and re-load for tomorrow.
Being 7&4 at the turn is a dream come true. And then we head to the Sleepy Hollow. I already got my tickets for that game because I can afford it after getting a significant pay rise last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are you going ferball?

There is a big Rural fire Service training day on in a town not far away. We have dry winters and wet summers so our fire season starts around now. I'm supervising one of my trainee crew leaders but he is pretty switched on so i think I'll be able to sneak some time on the app if nothing else. Its a requirement that he gets a certain number of hours of supervised crew leading before he qualifies but its a formality with this guy so i might see some of the game.

Today is like a pre season practice game before the real stuff gets underway in the next month or so. Unless we get unexpected unseasonal rain. (Which we hope happens every winter but it rarely does.)

There is a big Rural fire Service training day on in a town not far away. We have dry winters and wet summers so our fire season starts around now. I'm supervising one of my trainee crew leaders but he is pretty switched on so i think I'll be able to sneak some time on the app if nothing else. Its a requirement that he gets a certain number of hours of supervised crew leading before he qualifies but its a formality with this guy so i might see some of the game.

Today is like a pre season practice game before the real stuff gets underway in the next month or so. Unless we get unexpected unseasonal rain. (Which we hope happens every winter but it rarely does.)
Wow. Good on you. Thanks for looking after communities.

Cheers.

I recommend anyone who gets the opportunity should do it.

Its like playing footy but the opposition are bushfires - great camaraderie, a great sense of doing something for your community and a real challenge ... seriously one of the best things I've ever done in my life, tho it has its intense and ****ed up moments.

Last week we buried one of our former members, he was an older bloke who had retired. He was a bit of dodgy chap. Wharfie from Sydney during the 70s and a bit of an enforcer. He told me he'd done a lot of dodgy things in his life but his time in the RFS was one of the few things he was truly proud of. I really get that. My former captain and I drove 600 odd kms round trip just to wear a uniform at his funeral. Its that sort of organisation.

I need some help. Having trouble viewing the game (living abroad). Can any of you kind souls help me out? Please PM me.

I use the same one Ischenko has linked to above here. It's WatchAFL. Excellent streaming quality, provided you have a pretty updated search engine that it recognizes. Latest Google Chrome is always compatible for me so far. No complaints with anything about it so far, and you can buy viewing by week/month, etc., but I don't know how much it costs for those as I always buy the yearly pass. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back