Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Good weekend for Australia at Wrestlemania..

Bronson Reid wins the Andre the Giant Battle Royale.
Rhea Ripley retains against Becky lynch.
Grayson Waller wins the smackdown tag team tittles with Austin Fury.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Craziest 5 mins of a main event at wrestlemania ever… storytelling A plus.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Going full Cott tosser here but why does my teenage neighbour need to practise so much basketball dribbling in the driveway and basically not shoot any hoops at all? When I would mess around playing basketball it would be mostly to shoot hoops and collect rebounds to shoot more ridiculous shots. He seems to go out there with headphones on and just bounce the ball relentlessly.

Also has a licence and could drive less than 2 minutes to a half court in a nice park. Maybe it's the headphones that he doesn't realise quite how ******* annoying it is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going full Cott tosser here but why does my teenage neighbour need to practise so much basketball dribbling in the driveway and basically not shoot any hoops at all? When I would mess around playing basketball it would be mostly to shoot hoops and collect rebounds to shoot more ridiculous shots. He seems to go out there with headphones on and just bounce the ball relentlessly.

Also has a licence and could drive less than 2 minutes to a half court in a nice park. Maybe it's the headphones that he doesn't realise quite how ******* annoying it is.

A9383F65-3E54-4129-8B97-07322B997915.jpeg

His handles will wreck you. Don't hate

You live next door to that kid in the Toyota ad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back