Traded Rory Lobb - [Traded to the Bulldogs for #30 and F2]

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure the footy brain is the one wood for him.

It’s his physical presence, follow up and pressure for a tall. His long kick is also an asset. We need a mean bastard in our team. Too many nice guys. Im looking forward to Jackson, Treacy, Amiss as our tall trio. It won’t hit its straps for a few years, but should be deadly.

The worry is our future first might end up quite valuable.

Jackson is pretty raw as a forward from what I've seen. Just a big, goofy-looking guy crashing bodies and occasionally clunking one. Plenty to work with obviously and lots of talent but not a lock as a tall forward. I really hope your talls develop because I'd like you guys to stay away from Naughton!

Jackson is pretty raw as a forward from what I've seen. Just a big, goofy-looking guy crashing bodies and occasionally clunking one. Plenty to work with obviously and lots of talent but not a lock as a tall forward. I really hope your talls develop because I'd like you guys to stay away from Naughton!

When’s Naughton contract run out? Free agent end of 2024 I believe.

Just a big, goofy-looking guy crashing bodies and occasionally clunking one.
Pretty accurate description of me trying to get a root in my twenties.

Not so much of Luke the Wonderdog, who - you have to remember - is only just 21 and hasn't even had time to think about being a forward. As soon he directs his attention to it, look the * out.

Naughton hates us, it’s the Eagles you need to be worried about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No more contract to play for I give you the real Rory lobb

Absolutely pantsed the bulldogs on this trade

😂

No more contract to play for I give you the real Rory lobb …

Absolutely pantsed the bulldogs on this trade

😂

Another win for Ding Dong. That future 2nd pick from The Dogs could be very juicy for Freo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back