Prediction Round 16: Changes Vs Carlton + pre-match discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

why? what did Cripps ever do except get drafted to them, stay loyal and carry them through their sh5tness in his prime, even now stay loyal as they remain sh5tful and take a pay cut, not go back to WC and make them better, and stay loyal throughout to his GF who has some issues (don't we all) and not run off with the next girl throwing herself at him in Lygon St. And he's a country boy from good stock like the Longmuir's. I have nothing but respect for that guy.

Did you not watch our last game against them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like that's going to happen. We'll be pushed to that sh*t hole in Geelong

Yep look at the Geelong weather report.
11 degrees and wet in Geelong mid winter feels like 3 degrees and freezing with the wind that whips in off the ocean. I,'ve been there when the ball is blown backwards with the wind gusts.
If I remember Farmer suffered hypothermia while playing there.
With the extra travel and the conditions if Fremantle manage a win out of this it be will a miracle just like the last time we were forced to go there.

On a positive note we have a fair few Vic boys who are going to love being hubbed on their own state.

should be Tasi, neutral ground and we stay there for the week. Knock off the Blues and Hawks, then fly back to normal conditions (hopefully) in Perth for the Cats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back