Prediction Round 20: Changes Vs Melbourne + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sterling K Brown Nbc GIF by This Is Us

That’s exactly how Henry and others got in a few easy touches in the wafl and a lot less sounds like you know more about horse racing than football Cheers off to feed the dingo’s
Nothing to do with footy but... do you actually have dingoes? They're my favourite animal and I bloody love em.

Nothing to do with footy but... do you actually have dingoes? They're my favourite animal and I bloody love em.
Call the dogs dingoes got the large one off a farm she’s a American bulldog cross cattle dog and possible dingo the farm had a real dingo problem the farmer had a stuffed one next to his tv that had to shoot was getting sheep taken every night I believe dingoes make excellent pets and good natured if brought up right ,our female cross is one of the best natured dogs I’ve ever owned

Crowden is now getting lots of ball...playing as a midfielder...who knew?

His kicking skill is what sets him apart.
He could slot in ok...

Yeah but stick him at half fwd and he’s just got no idea

I watched him closely 1 game last year ( bris ) because we were getting flogged and it was pretty boring , he must of done 15km up and down between the 50’s so it wasn’t workrate but I’ve never seen a player so completely out of sync with the game in my life

He just doesn’t have the instincts for that role

Trav has skill problems at Marvel, with the roof on.
What's he going to do at a sodden Optus against the reigning Premier.
We is cooked, and Banfield is very hard done by!
Melbourne by plenty

Yep, and those bagging Sonny can GAGF
He was our most enterprising forward last night, wouldn't have been hard though!
Heave Ho

Remove this Banner Ad

Back