Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

summerthebat

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2007
Teenage Mountain
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ross basically confirmed that Sandilands & Ballantyne won’t play.

Didn’t bite when asked about Hugh Dixon playing but if he were to, I’m sure Ross wouldn’t be declaring that seven days out, but he was lamenting a lack of talls.

So Sandilands & Ballantyne won’t play.

I’ll hazard a guess at Dixon & Carter. I think Banfield needs to probably replace Schultz, Banfield has more flexibility and is putting up super numbers for Peel. But I’m also full prepared for Banfield to be rotten next week.

Rion

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not sure there's any point in throwing the kids in the deep end against a motivated top 8 team on their patch. If any were actually ready (I've got my doubts at this point after the Carter inclusion) they'd have come in already.

I'd shift Ballas out for Dixon and go in with the same. Give us a re-do on Sandi's final game because god damn we need it after that effort.

Cobbler

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Out: Sandilands, Ballas, Duman, Schultz

In: Dixon, Colyer, Carter, Sturt

Banfield put up massive numbers again. Prob deserves another call up but I’d rather see a couple of debutants.

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
Ross basically confirmed that Sandilands & Ballantyne won’t play.

Didn’t bite when asked about Hugh Dixon playing but if he were to, I’m sure Ross wouldn’t be declaring that seven days out, but he was lamenting a lack of talls.

So Sandilands & Ballantyne won’t play.

I’ll hazard a guess at Dixon & Carter. I think Banfield needs to probably replace Schultz, Banfield has more flexibility and is putting up super numbers for Peel. But I’m also full prepared for Banfield to be rotten next week.
Banfield was good today copped a couple of heavy knocks and bounced back up , Dixon not saying pick me solid WAFL form only, Best today probably Howlett (not listed AFL) , North was O.K , Sturt will be O.K but not this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back