Prediction Round 3: Changes Vs Eagles + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had an epiphany.
Seeing as Freddy doesn't seem to be outgrowing the fumbles, and the need to be more of a 'One Touch' player in the forward line, what if we just shuffled a few pieces to better use him as an outlet and get the ball in his hands in a 'softer' manner without him having to take marks, crumb goals etc. Same sort of role as Hind/Saad etc.
And then Chappy forward to make better use of his 'One touch' game and give us another target to make more use of that outlet.
And stuff Clark he's a wingman, he doesn't mind running forward and dobbing goals on the run that's a wingman's game not a back flanker.
Also, WALTERS IS NOT A FORWARD POCKET. Jesus if the coaching staff are going to insist on playing blokes in their 'preferred' or 'natural' positions then let the bloke get up the ground FFS.

Something like this?

Ryan Pearce Logue
Freddy Cox Young
Henry Brayshaw Clark
Walters Lobb Chappy
Switta Tabs Treacy

Meek/Darcy Serong NOD

Schultz Erasmus Trucker Aish

Sub - Blakely/Western

If Tabs doesn't come up then Cox forward and Hamling takes his spot. Treacy MUST come in. Forward line is a shambles without players that actually lead at the ball into space.

Imagine Freddy being given a million cheap kicks like those other blokes and streaming out of the backline at a million miles an hour...

Anyway just an idea...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you come onto your opponents board to take glee (and hope) in who they may have out only to discover on their board it is instead your own team that has new outs :(
FFS
Just wait. Our team will all be close contacts in a few weeks, but the close contact rules will be relaxed so it won’t matter.

We’ll still be s**t though. Go the girls!!!

When you come onto your opponents board to take glee (and hope) in who they may have out only to discover on their board it is instead your own team that has new outs :(
FFS
If you’ve come here to talk about disappointment you’re preaching to the choir.

I wonder if having a forwards coach as a head coach for the week will do anything for our ball movement. Surely he’ll want them moving it in quickly to give the forwards a better chance.
Can't wait to see what he's made of. I think he will get a coaching gig one day. Bell just needs to give him the reins for this round. Does the club have the guts to see if JG has what it takes? What would this mean for JLO if he outperforms his expectations?

Can't wait to see what he's made of. I think he will get a coaching gig one day. Bell just needs to give him the reins for this round. Does the club have the guts to see if JG has what it takes? What would this mean for JLO if he outperforms his expectations?
If he making any major changes then something's wrong with the coaching group.

Pity Andy Brayshaw. Already carrying a heavy load & maybe he and Pearce will be the only 2 onfield out of Freo's leadership Group of 5.

Who else will stand up?

Far out, what a bunch of nonsense. Yeah if we win the derby with JG, then sack JLo, thank god your not in charge of the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back