Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
That's it. He wasted the last chance to save his legacy.

We need him gone.

I think enough public pressure will fracture his ego enough to make it happen.

I want signs, stickers and Facebook posts everywhere.

Alyx can you make one of those borders to go around your Facebook profile.

Failing that we need an alternate board led by the Cahills and Tredders with appropriately skilled additions to be put forward to the AFL with an accompanying petition showing overwhelming support for change.

This is it. A fight for the very life of our club as we know it.

#SACKKOCH

Last edited:

Its a waste of time. Koch is beholden to the AFL and I doubt they'd appoint someone who is better than him.

Until the members own the club, PAFC is on hiatus.

Its a waste of time. Koch is beholden to the AFL and I doubt they'd appoint someone who is better than him.

More than anything he likes to be liked.

Hit him where it hurts and let him know he is not wanted.

Bout time. Been waiting for this thread.

Well, our "dark days" are no longer 11/12. Nope, they are right now. feels like we're the poor bastard that survived cancer only to be run over and killed by a stupid, drunken fu**wit.

Stckerman has some more work to do it seems.

Lets Fight GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Argo Koch has to be incapacitated so he can't leave Sydney. That's our best chance to get rid of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But I severely doubt that they could appoint someone worse. He has to go.

Maybe a "Sack Koch" sticker would do the trick.

Seriously. Please. We need stickerman. Someone needs to out uo sack koch stickers. He can show the footage on his ****ed tv show if he still has one. Dude needs to be embarrassed on a daily basis before his thick head can read the room.

Never but never say anything is a waste of time.

Seriously. Please. We need stickerman. Someone needs to out uo sack koch stickers. He can show the footage on his *ed tv show if he still has one. Dude needs to be embarrassed on a daily basis before his thick head can read the room.
We all need to be stickerman.

That's it. He wasted the last chance to save his legacy.

We need him gone.

I think enough public pressure will fracture his ego enough to make it happen.

I want signs, stickers and Facebook posts everywhere.

Alyx can you make one of those borders to go around your Facebook profile.

Failing that we need an alternate board led by the Cahills and Tredders with appropriately skilled additions to be put forward to the AFL with an accompanying petition showing overwhelming support for change.

This is it. A fight for the very life of our club as we know it.

#SACKKOCH
They’ve done their best, but have to know when it’s time to move on

TIME TO CASTRATE KOCH AND GIVE KEN THE SACK!

(multiple puns intended)

You can't come back from this week. It's just so embarrassing, to talk tough then two days later take it all back after people already called him on it due to previous form. No one's ever going to take this guys seriously again (if they even still did) as he just has just talked and disappointed everyone too many times but this week, this week was such a special own goal. Watching this performance unfold though, it doesn't shock why the prison bars has never gotten over the line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back