Event Season 31 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Congratulations GWS Goose & Pugsley

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really. Somebody could win the Mobbs being dominant in 7 games and a spud for 10. Nobody knows the formula the sim uses (the quirk!) and the committee never know the Mobbs votes. In a way the sim giveth (a Mobbs because you had the right amount of dominant games to win) and taketh away (an All-SFA because the remainder of games dropped a winner below the overall consistency of peers in that position). That’s not to mention the 50% posting requirement (not using that necessarily in this situation) but you can now start to see reasons why Mobbs Medalists missing All-SFA isn’t a rarity.

I didn't read anything you said but I agree.

Not really. Somebody could win the Mobbs being dominant in 7 games and a spud for 10. Nobody knows the formula the sim uses (the quirk!) and the committee never know the Mobbs votes. In a way the sim giveth (a Mobbs because you had the right amount of dominant games to win) and taketh away (an All-SFA because the remainder of games dropped a winner below the overall consistency of peers in that position). That’s not to mention the 50% posting requirement (not using that necessarily in this situation) but you can now start to see reasons why Mobbs Medalists missing All-SFA isn’t a rarity.
Spoken like someone who has selected themselves a dozen times.
There will always be an asterisk on the S31 All SFA team

There is one on the S28 team too but a grudge is just a place to park your car.
I know and the league knows I have achieved fake greatness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate well said. He wouldn’t know about selection integrity if it bit him!!

the committee is a joke
Agreed.

Especially that BlueVein guy, I *in hate him.

Always joking around and making light of very serious very real discussions in this very serious very real fantasy league, the Sweet Football Association on BigFooty.com

It’s very serious and very real, you know.

Agreed.

Especially that BlueVein guy, I fu**in hate him.

Always joking around and making light of very serious very real discussions in this very serious very real fantasy league, the Sweet Football Association on BigFooty.com

It’s very serious and very real, you know.

NaturalDisaster is a ******* blob!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back