Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Sydney Swans (Round 10, Fri 24/05 7:50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, can you whinge or what? You finally get your wish with Langdon out and instead of enjoying your wish coming true you're straight into bagging a possible replacement.:)
It gets really tiring reading the same posters with the same constantly negative opinions over and over again doesnt it

Why is everyone saying DeGoey is out? Last I heard he got through training with flying colours.

Your answer can be found in this thread.
TL;DR - his soreness flared up again yesterday afternoon so it casts doubt.

Did we confirm he didn't get on the plane?

Thanks guys, just had to run to the dunny to go back and find the posts in this thread. That’s not good but need to make sure he’s ok moving forward. It’s a long season.

I would like to think the former and we know the class he possesses, but I think there is the influence of the latter given Bucks has spoken about its importance. Regardless of limited minutes, Wells should find a way to get involved and impact positively.

I do appreciate your love of Sier, Saintly, but if JDG doesn't play (and based on reports it's looking that way) I highly doubt Sier will come in to play a forward role. Not wanting to be a wet blanket, but I just can't see them bumping out Wills, who doubled up in a mid/forward role last week, for the sake of making a change given the already unsettled nature of the side

Hoping it is the former with a touch of the latter. As far as I can tell he’s put in a good block of work as far as Bucks would say. If Varcoe was still in do you think Wells would have come in?

If you’re rapt at Madgen in, then you must be trolling too.

I'm completely agnostic on Madgen. I've seen him play twice. Those two games were in his first season back after not having played the game for many years. Looked like he could be half decent in his first game, in his second game he got moved on to a rampant Buddy and couldn't stop him - I'm not holding that against him.

Madgen in and Buddy in for them. God help us if that happens.

Even if Franklin is in the team, he won't get near it.
Our midfield will destroy theirs and we'll win by 10 goals minimum.

Even if Franklin is in the team, he won't get near it.
Our midfield will destroy theirs and we'll win by 10 goals minimum.
These kinds of posts are almost as bad as the ones saying we’ll lose.... :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Buddy playing the worst thing in the world? It may actually work in our favour if they continually try to hit him up. Or just win the ball out of the centre so he doesn't even see any of it unless he plays in the middle, and if that happens you know they're in trouble.

Just a reminder that this will be his 5th game. Just in case you forgot.

Exactly?

Buddy already got a hold of him last year, not sure Ilm interested in him reliving his nightmare.

Varcoe picked a bad time to get suspended. Finally hit the scoreboard and earned his way. Disappointing.
Even Madgen hoping he doesn't get picked to play on Buddy. :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back