Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Western Bulldogs (R14, Sun 23/06 3:20pm MRVL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have pulled the wrong rein. As a horse I feel qualified to talk about what generally happens next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
So the only change is our fastest player for the RMS titanic? That’ll learn ‘em.
Titanic was a very fast ship for the time.

Spoiler alert for those who havnt seen the movie look away:

Didn’t end well. Ship sank.

Not the way I would have tried to fill the gap left by Stephenson, so this tells me we're not even trying. Can't get my head around this selection unless we're trying to expose the doggies for size.

I hope I'm proven wrong, but this feels wrong. All of a sudden it doesn't seem like we're a fast team.

Reids retirement can't come soon enough. At least clubs like Hawthorn have the balls to drop cooked players while the Pies are still a boys club.

Club can't see it, but he is a handicap to the forward line

So trialling 3 talls this week , I like it! I thought it was going to happen last week. A week out it seems.

Not the way I would have tried to fill the gap left by Stephenson, so this tells me we're not even trying. Can't get my head around this selection unless we're trying to expose the doggies for size.

I hope I'm proven wrong, but this feels wrong. All of a sudden it doesn't seem like we're a fast team.

Yeah I have a Feeling the Selectors have made a Mistake

Sometimes you need to try and fail to know not to repeat the excercise.

Be an interesting watch to see how this works.

(I can only imagine they’ll use Mihocek as more a flanking type.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back