Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Geelong (QF - Friday 06/09 7:50pm MCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Geelong. Thats how they play

Good luck to them in wet conditions.

If we bomb the ball in the air tomorrow night we might as well pack our bags.

Wow
Noble and wills over scharenberg

Career at crossroads ?
I don't know if a 'career at a crossroad' scenario is implied by the selection, but I do think Scharenberg's omission suggests that we have overrated him in this forum. He was a high first round draft pick who has been a seemingly important element in our defence, yet a mid season rookie and a large, slow, tackling midfielder have been preferred to him in the most important game to date this season.

Sure there may not seem to be an obvious match up for Shaz, but last time we omitted him we lost, and he was back in favour next week. I can't think of another highly touted top draft selection whose spot in a side has been so easily threatened. Scharenberg, despite his poise and dependability, obviously has some serious deficiencies in the minds of the selectors. Noble and Wills had better play well.

We all love Shaz.
It's a risk with no back up if Moore gos down.

I have watched the “real” Schaza live in a final........I know he has the mental fortitude to step up.

The match committee has put some serious pressure on Noble.

I hope he smashes it for us.......I really do.

What Happens IF he comes out in the VFL Practise Game and is BOG?

Seen in the Past Aish has come in when coming back from Injury
All year bucks has been reluctant to make change for the sake of it. Im not saying he doesnt play a role. He just isnt automatic.

*he is not a stevo, degoey or sidey who just walk straight in

I have watched the “real” Schaza live in a final........I know he has the mental fortitude to step up.

The match committee has put some serious pressure on Noble.

I hope he smashes it for us.......I really do.
When/If Moore's gos down we might be in trouble.
It's a big risk but evidently we're going with speed and less size.

People love trying to make something out of nothing.

Right now the Berg is a player who hasn’t had much continuity and is a fringe player.

Get a full pre-season into him, and he could very easily lock down a spot in the 22.

But against the Cats, they have a few real big forwards and then real nippy smalls, Noble a better option.

Change the opponent and the Berg might be preferred.

When/If Moore's gos down we might be in trouble.
It's a big risk but evidently we're going with speed and less size.

I get the theory and I know Varcoe and Schaza are stiff but this is finals........I just think Noble has had enough of a taste in 2019.

Anyway it is what it is.......let’s smash the Cats now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm fairly sure they will play Blicavs on whoever plays out of the square, they would back him in with either tall or short opponents, but you never know

I answered your question.......not sure why you needed to go on a tangent.

We will find out soon enough.

Always tough on those who miss. I think we’ve got a better balanced team than the Cats across all lines.
Magpies looking strong.

Any team with Wills in it isn’t best 22 staggered he gets a game ahead of some of the names out!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He’s been the best pressure player in the AFL for the last month - how do you keep him out?

When he crunches Ablett or Danger tomorrow night - you’ll reconsider

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back