2020 Scratch Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

where the fu** is a match report?

The club has had a little bit on it's plate over the last 3 days, I will cut them some slack, also based on a few of Heath's twitter posts, it seems the media dept has been cut considerably due to the Covid shutdowns.

Still, it's not a huge undertaking to put out more than a 10 second video cut on twitter and a detailed written match report. The rest of the clubs are doing it and doing extended vision. Hawthorn had a 20 second clip on every single player in every single scratch match.

Besides Maj taking marks I have no idea who is doing what in that footage.
I've picked out Turner, Scott, Crocker,Walker, Bonar, McGuinness, Campbell, Wood but yeah, it's very hard to tell.

I've picked out Turner, Scott, Crocker,Walker, Bonar, McGuinness, Campbell, Wood but yeah, it's very hard to tell.

Bloody ridiculous in honesty.

Just put a 2 second graphic or a 2 minute commentary.

Would take them all of 5 minutes to do when editing the damn clip.

Bloody ridiculous in honesty.

Just put a 2 second graphic or a 2 minute commentary.

Would take them all of 5 minutes to do when editing the damn clip.

I saw two left footed goals... and neither looked like wood.... one was the crumbed left foot snap then the other lead and goal

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Curious on the results of the scratch match, particularly wondering how Daw, Walker and LDU did.
Ldu didn't play this week. Turner did. Souva and Udl are meant to return this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turner hit that first pass to Majak, amazingly.

I thought the player that wheeled around goaled on his left was Walker, but I'm pretty sure he was the one that mongreled it into the forward line at the start of the play. Maybe Hosie, but he looked like a natural left footer.

I can't figure out who the last person was that kicked the set shot was either.

You'd hope the club wasn't stupid enough to put 2 out of 4 highlights being of Bulldogs fill ins kicking goals.....

Considering even we can't tell who's who, I'm guessing that's a possibility...

The last set shot looked a little bit like Tory Dickson. He's a right footer though.

I'm thinking the second left footed goal was also the same player taking the strong mark the clip before but didn't see his shot in that one as must have missed!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's Bonar marking at 0:35?

You'd hope the club wasn't stupid enough to put 2 out of 4 highlights being of Bulldogs fill ins kicking goals.....
Pretty sure they did....

White shorts us, blue shorts fill ins from Dogs.

1 minute video, 4 plays, three goals kicked by Dogs players, 7 NM involvements, 4 Dogs.

Sheesh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back