Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Membership cards are souvenirs only?
What the hell?
Im going round 1 and want to sit with my friends who are either non members or Roos fans
I have a Dunstall membership

Why make it so complicated?

I buy a membership every year to support the club and ease of attending games

What the hell?
Im going round 1 and want to sit with my friends who are either non members or Roos fans

You have your reserve seats for home games mate it is just the replacement games

What the hell?

It's actually easier for us(Dunstall membership holder) to reserve a seat with non-members.

If I'm not mistaken Dunstall membership is automatically have GA admission. If we're forget to reserve a seat in advance or Dunstall bays is full, we can go to GA seating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took some time to get in but relatively painless.

Could do all 3 home games on 1 transaction and ticketek have finally given the option of choosing your seat

The Carlton replacement game had very limited options for choosing areas

Not sure why i had to pay $3.35 for an upgrade in the Dunstall club when that is my membership category

Why the hell send different bar code numbers from the one that's on the membership card

Yep, that caught me out. Have 5 in the membership and only got 4 emails. Had to call the club to get the fifth barcode number, rather than just rely on the numbers printed on the darn membership card.

Also looks like I don't have to book tickets to the round 3 game if I'm only going as general admission, re-reading the email from the club I just got. I don't care about upgrading to a reserve seat for an away game.

The ticket companies close priority booking allocations before the next priority group starts,

That sucks balls. Why is that even so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back