Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 12 vs. MELB - Gabba, Sat 15/08 @ 5:10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to believe that only one poster has commented on the loss of Sier. Apparently he is facing a very long stint on the sidelines with a bad quad injury. I thought he showed he could be a valuable contributor last week and believe he will be a big loss. He is yet another player who is constantly out injured. If the Swans offer a decent pick maybe we should let him go. We have so many injury prone players.

He not exactly been Dominating

Why we live in QLD. I’m up on the Sunny coast today. Pubic holiday, middle of winter, sunny and 27 degrees.

Oh the serenity.
Yes, it was a beautiful day today with the public holiday. Going to the game tomo. So they better put on a good show :)

C'mon, be serious. He's had ample opportunity, he's played huge percentages of games upfront. And no they haven't - I reckon a conservative estimate would be we've been out marked 1 in 10 entries. Cameron hasn't been out marked all year for example. Even Cox is terrible form was only getting done once or twice a game.
You can argue till the cows come home the reality is he’s second on our goals for the year and that’s even despite the fact he’s missed games and played 3 or 4 on the wing

Hard to believe that only one poster has commented on the loss of Sier. Apparently he is facing a very long stint on the sidelines with a bad quad injury. I thought he showed he could be a valuable contributor last week and believe he will be a big loss. He is yet another player who is constantly out injured. If the Swans offer a decent pick maybe we should let him go. We have so many injury prone players.
The loss of Sier does really suck. Wills doesn't offer any of the cleanliness or clearance work that Sier does. In fact, it's hard to think of any other player we have who has a similar skill profile to Sier. Thankfully we get Pendles & Elliott back to offset this loss.

I do fear that letting go of Sier too early will come back to bite us. I think he has some seriously legit potential. Sydney will probably turn him into Josh P Kennedy 2.0 knowing our luck

Yep. Brody Smith literally hit him lace out while they were casually exiting their 50. Then some Crow shat his dacks and handballed it to him while he was standing flat-footed.
Did you say the same about the Yeo goal in the grand final? Gimme goal and it didn't count?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sh*t! I was under the impression he hadn't played.

Really shocking that Thomas & Brown stayed in ahead of him. Must be more to it than play... right?

Not a Buck Favorite Then

If what you say is true, Stephenson is yet another dud top 10 pick.

That’s a bit of a leap from what I said...

Menzel was a ridiculously talented player (crueled by injury). But the reason he was often dropped and eventually cut had nothing to do with his ability to hit the scoreboard.

Stepho’s footy future will ultimately be of his own creation through his actions.

Sh*t! I was under the impression he hadn't played.

Really shocking that Thomas & Brown stayed in ahead of him. Must be more to it than play... right?
They prob didn't want to release the pictures til after the announcement.

Thomas and Brown don't always hit the scoreboard, but I guess they do other things that contribute.

Personally I’m glad Stephenson is dropped.

I certainly don’t have an issue with his omission. Arguably our worst forward for defensive pressure and just not playing with the type of zip you expect from him.

They prob didn't want to release the pictures til after the announcement.

Thomas and Brown don't always hot the scoreboard, but I guess they do other things that contribute.

Checked here and he is on the Interchange

I certainly don’t have an issue with his omission. Arguably our worst forward for defensive pressure and just not playing with the type of zip you expect from him.

He must not be anywhere near Fit enough with Glandular Fever

Yep. Brody Smith literally hit him lace out while they were casually exiting their 50. Then some Crow shat his dacks and handballed it to him while he was standing flat-footed.
He kicked the first goal from 50 metres out.How many of our players could do that?Do you think Mayne,Thomas,Brown or Phillips could do that?These players can’t even kick a goal from 30 metres out,let alone 50.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back