Certified Legendary Thread Premiers 2016 - BULLIES DEF SWANS.. WE ARE THE CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Igloo is back on deck.

Thanks for having me on your board today.

Was an absolute pleasure to mod it today.

So happy to see you win the flag, break the drought, and stick it up the AFL and their freakin' corporatisation of our game.

Girzzlym/

Thanks mate Go Doggies

Completely stuffed. Crying again watching replay. We ALL deserve this. Cede Nullis. I love this club and all it stands for. Good can triumph over not so good. Sorry, waffling - just cannot describe this day, this moment. Go Doggies! Go you GOOD things!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

We played against Josh Kennedy in Perth. Jeremy Cameron at Spotless. And then in the big dance, we faced off against the Buddy Franklin.

Between them all, there were three goals kicked. Three. s**t, one of them was a truly junk time goal to Kennedy. Anyway...

* I love our team defence. Fletch has proven a lot of people wrong, including myself, over the past couple of weeks. Definitely love Sid now. ******* sign Hamling up already, what a gun.

Best till last though. Dale Morris playing the entire finals series with a ******* fractured vertebrae in his back. Dale NEVER gets beaten and has always been an absolute champion- but now is in the literal sense of the word, and he's about as deserving as it gets. Absolute legend.

Absolute.

Legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched the last quarter again, watched the presentation, watched every hug, every handshake, every hand slap as your boys celebrated.

There is a lot to be said about camaraderie, no team in the AFL comes close to what you guys have.

Just amazing, well done, congrats and enjoy.

Last edited:
Finally got home. What a game! What an atmosphere!

Everything has just happened so fast, it just feels surreal and it probably hasn't sunk in yet. Unbelievable!

Congrats to the 22 that played today, they all become football legends today. Bevo is a god and I'd be surprised if there isn't a statue made of him at Whitten Oval tomorrow. Really the whole squad can be so proud of their efforts during 2016, so many injuries, so often we looked down and out but just kept fighting and never backed down. Who'd have thought we'd win the AFL flag, VFL flag and Women's trophy. 3 teams, 3 champs.

That's enough from me for now, just so proud. Off to watch the replay..

Really shouldn't be posting in my current state and wanted to wait until the morning to make sure this wasn't some sick dream but....un******* believable day for an amazing club! I still can't get my head around it, the age of this group and what they have done is insane.

P.S. I would break both legs and run through a brick wall on my hands if Bevo asked me to!

Congrats to those hard core Doggies fans who have merited that 'EUPHORIA' like us North fans got 20 years ago... against the Swans!!

Exceptional!! Well done lads!!

Doggies fans should absolutely soak this moment up. 2005 is still fresh for Swans fans so we know what it feels like to break the drought.

It was an odd GF and obviously the umps are copping a caning, but read it in the paper tomorrow - Dogs premiers 2016! Played absolutely out of their skins today and their defensive pressure was awesome. Thoroughly deserved the win!

Yeah congrats to all you Bulldog supporters. Must have been a euphoric feeling and no doubt still is. Brilliant and well deserved.

The 'feels' from the wider footy community are big on this one. Well done Doggies, may your Ballarat foray bring further breadth of support. Bevvo has melded together a committed team, considering you have few bona fide stars in your side, yet you still win 2 finals on the road, beat the defending premiers, and out-muscle a hardened Sydney outfit in a GF. Best finals run from a young, irrepressible, underdog team since my mob in 93. Congrats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back