Preview Rd19: Changes and prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? JMac is a vastly superior footballer to what Hibberd will likely ever be; and he has the same weaknesses Wright does with less experience and worse VFL form.
I've made my thoughts known on jmacs ability or lack thereof

And Wright is cooked needs to go back to the vfl

Hibberd on one flank Atley on the other is what I want to see for the rest of the year

Mountford to eventually come in also

I've made my thoughts known on jmacs ability or lack thereof

And Wright is cooked needs to go back to the vfl

Hibberd on one flank Atley on the other is what I want to see for the rest of the year

Mountford to eventually come in also

And you’ll keep repeating it till the cows come home

100% until Macmillan gets dropped or somehow miraculously turns into a good footballer as opposed to the spud defender he is letting the likes off ronke dominate him

Huh?

You don't rate JMac?

GOYR102016Macmillan.gif

Well then you should tell us all about that. At every opportunity. Across multiple threads. Much like a deranged person would do.

100% until Macmillan gets dropped or somehow miraculously turns into a good footballer as opposed to the spud defender he is letting the likes off ronke dominate him

It was first Gibbo now it’s jmac and Wright - there’s a pattern here.

You’re a whiny little bitch

So you want the all Australian team playing for us , where there isn’t a weakness
i want players macmillan and wright who have been given ample opportunity but still have glaring weaknesses to go back to the vfl

and replaced with guys we havent seen enough yet to know if they could be better or not

What ever your take on players, going by last weeks effort against the pies and with the VFL team playing 3 good quarters and getting a decent result, it would be nice to see some changes this weekend.

I would like to see at least 3 changes with Hibberd, Mckay and Will Walker coming in for Morgan, McDonald and Turner. McKay has been great for most of the year, Hibberd finally showed some form post his injury, and while Will didn't have his best game on weekend, he showed poise and intent, as well having a decent period of good form before that.

It is important for the selection committee to make a statement as some of those efforts were just horrendous on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Said it for many years, that should always be the goal. Any player who isn't in the conversation for All-Australian at their position should never be safe.
I'd even go as far as to say if our best 5 players arent all in the top 10 voting of the brownlow then its probably worth looking into trading most of them for high picks.

Just saw Higgo, JMac and LMac in Kensington. Made a goose of myself yelling out "gonna get up this weekend lads?" Jamie said yeah, Higgo stared at me like I had two heads, Luke was grinning doing that thing with his tongue. I'm not usually a weirdo to strangers in the street, honestly.

Anyway, according to JMac we are home on Sunday. No changes.

I'd even go as far as to say if our best 5 players arent all in the top 10 voting of the brownlow then its probably worth looking into trading most of them for high picks.

I think Taz, Higgins, Goldy, Brown, Cunnington, Jacobs would be guys in the conversation for best in their position. I think everyone else has a decent questions mark over them.

Just saw Higgo, JMac and LMac in Kensington. Made a goose of myself yelling out "gonna get up this weekend lads?" Jamie said yeah, Higgo stared at me like I had two heads, Luke was grinning doing that thing with his tongue. I'm not usually a weirdo to strangers in the street, honestly.

Gee, Jmac says so, no wonder I could only get 2.0 on sports bet, I was hoping for at least the Chinese Dentist.

If you do see those boys again Russian, make sure they get the pill into the hands of the bloke who thinks you got two heads at all costs. A ton at 80-1 for the Brownlow earlier in the season might land you a few beers, or vodkas, or whatever your poison.

I have been surprised by how well Majak has played on the forward line the last two weeks so I would be leaving him there for the time being. Waite is near the end of his career and we need a replacement; if Majak can keep scoring goals like he has the last two weeks I don't see any reason to move him. If we need more height on the backline, McKay should come in

I reckon this is a good option, we could swap Maj and McKay around forward and back depending on how the game is tracking, if were up Maj in the forward line, under pressure drop him back, flexibility :thumbsu:

Hey guys how do you rate your chances against West Coast this weekend? Bookies have you guys at $2.05 which is about 40% chance of winning, do you guys think you have a higher chance of winning than that or lower?

Huh?

You don't rate JMac?

GOYR102016Macmillan.gif

Well then you should tell us all about that. At every opportunity. Across multiple threads. Much like a deranged person would do.
Wow he does 1 good thing for every 15 badthings woopti doo ..

Hey guys how do you rate your chances against West Coast this weekend? Bookies have you guys at $2.05 which is about 40% chance of winning, do you guys think you have a higher chance of winning than that or lower?

We rarely lose in Hobart, and rarely have two shockers in a row. But you also would have seen how s**t we were last week.

Track the betting fluctuations on the TAB, that's what we do here, we could blow out to $2:10 and 38.76% chance of winning, you never know......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back