Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Who's got the popcorn ready for Roadhouse tonight? 😂

Watched it tonight

Comically bad in places but also stupidly fun to watch

Last edited:
Watched in tonight

Yeah me too. I actually thought it was going good until McGregor made his first appearance, then it got very silly.

Watched it tonight

Yeah me too. I actually thought it was going good until McGregor made his first appearance, then it got very silly.
Yeah agree, was actually a really good movie until he got involved, then it turned ridiculous.
Still good, but it would have been better if it left out the over the top stuff

Yeah agree, was actually a really good movie until he got involved, then it turned ridiculous.
Still good, but it would have been better if it left out the over the top stuff

And to top it off they obviously had trouble recording his voice during the actual filming and the rerecording of his speech separately made him sound even more like a leprechaun than normal.

Was entertaining enough nonetheless - I didn't really expect more.

One more thing to add. McGregor's head is *en gargantuan. I dunno if it's the roids but jeepers this is not normal:

images.jpeg

It's legit Quagmire levels:

images (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Shout out to the people who stopped to rummage through the skipbin on the lawn and didn't put anything they took out back in! You're the real heroes!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One wonders how that happens

“Where the * did that bridge come from?” is going to be a difficult sell
1238519.jpg

Excuse me I have to add 'drowning in cold dark water after the bridge you're driving on collapses' to my Worst Way To Die rankings.

Stuck in a sunken sub at the bottom of the ocean waiting for days for your oxygen to run out is still top of my list.

Stuck in a sunken sub at the bottom of the ocean waiting for days for your oxygen to run out is still top of my list.
I think that would be a peaceful way to go. Don't you just drift off into unconsciousness as oxygen levels deplete?

As for waiting several days for that to happen, at least you get a chance to reflect on things for a bit.

Anyway, what a topic. Lovely chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back