Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

I will caution that the interface for Kayo and Binge is terrible and they both have functionality problems so you may get a few calls for tech support.

Does Kayo and Binge work out any cheaper than just getting Foxtel Now?
The off putting thing about Foxtel over Kayo for me is that when I watch it in app/in browser, the frame rate on Foxtel is significantly worse than it is on Kayo.

Kayo multi view is also pretty handy.

I will caution that the interface for Kayo and Binge is terrible and they both have functionality problems so you may get a few calls for tech support.

Kayo: "Select your favourite sports so we know what to recommend!"

Also Kayo: "Here's the home page where we haven't separated your favourite sports from everything else - we'll just show you every sport that is playing right now and you can sift through them to find your favourite sports!"

The off putting thing about Foxtel over Kayo for me is that when I watch it in app/in browser, the frame rate on Foxtel is significantly worse than it is on Kayo.

Kayo multi view is also pretty handy.

Interesting. I'm guessing the flip side of that is I never get the buffering wheel of death with Fox which people get a lot using Kayo

Interesting. I'm guessing the flip side of that is I never get the buffering wheel of death with Fox which people get a lot using Kayo
Never had any issues with Kayo other than the ridiculous price increases, personally. I have heard similar stories from friends though.

I reckon a lot of the buffering on Kayo is to do with the app/device they're using.
I used to get it all the time through the native TV app but I honestly can't remember the last time I got it once I switched to the chrome tv dongle

I reckon a lot of the buffering on Kayo is to do with the app/device they're using.
I used to get it all the time through the native TV app but I honestly can't remember the last time I got it once I switched to the chrome tv dongle

You can still get it on Chromecast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just replaced my modem/router too but same issues 😔

Home mesh - I may need to understand this better

Means 2/3 access points around your house and gives you an even coverage for WiFi

No signal loss when you go from room to room and it just hands over to another access point

And to be a fly on that was where OA was having a meeting….. looked quite intense!
Now I know why. They were discussing surgery.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back