Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh sorry you said good…. Well hurt by Johnny cash is the absolute gold standard but these are good by Springsteen …

Was lucky enough to be there to see this one

Don’t mind some hair metal either with Tom
Morelllo from rage against the machine on lead..

Or one more keys vintage

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well if anyone can make Bryan Adam’s cool it’s kiss’s drummer singing lead ,kiss lead guitarist from the 80s and members of slash’s band

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes I feel like the only future where I don't wind up a crazy cat lady, to be eventually devoured by my charges, is the one where I continue to refuse to make an animal live in my small apartment for its entire life.

Sometimes I feel like the only future where I don't wind up a crazy cat lady, to be eventually devoured by my charges, is the one where I continue to refuse to make an animal live in my small apartment for its entire life.
Just buy pet snakes. They don't care if they're cooped up and you can hold them whenever you want and then pack them away without any feelings of guilt or abandonment.

Ah but I have a small sword collection. Snakes and swords is a cliche. I'd have to buy a black trenchcoat and get put on a few watchlists.

I believe they're called daggers.

How many swords is a small sword collection?

Technically 7 but 6 of those are 2 sets of 3

inb4
friends fail GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back