Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs St Kilda + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, I think I've been pretty consistent in my view that this is squarely on Bell and Alcock for sacking the best coach in our clubs history last year and for hiring someone that played in 1 finals win just because he used to play for us.

And you think with almost half of the best 22 out especially our key backs ×4 this wouldn't hamper the season?

Ross walked into Freo with it's best list in Freo's history. After Ross 2nd season 2013 Freo underperformed and then bottomed out badly.

Ross was pretty good when all the best players were up and feeling 100% but if you think he'd have the team performing better with it's 1st to 4th key backs out them you have rocks in your head.

And you think with almost half of the best 22 out especially our key backs ×4 this wouldn't hamper the season?

Ross walked into Freo with it's best list in Freo's history. After Ross 2nd season 2013 Freo underperformed and then bottomed out badly.

Ross was pretty good when all the best players were up and feeling 100% but if you think he'd have the team performing better with it's 1st to 4th key backs out them you have rocks in your head.
I have rocks in my head?

I have rocks in my head? How come the injury list is an excuse for this coach but isn't for the last one?

Well it clearly wasn't an excuse for Ross because he was sacked.

For the same amount of money we could have had Longmuir sitting behind Ross this year in the coaches box

Yeah as if Longmuir would just do that.

And then Longmuire would have coached Freo anyway so you would delay it one more season. You're not even making sense.

Best list in history doesn't make it good. He got a bloody good performance from some bog average players.

Best list in history doesn't make it good. He got a bloody good performance from some bog average players.

No teams are full of A grade players. He was a very good coach the club had moved on some posters need to as they haven't even given JLo a chance before they expertly judge that he isn't good enough.

No teams are full of A grade players. He was a very good coach the club had moved on some posters need to as they haven't even given JLo a chance before they expertly judge that he isn't good enough.

I agree he should be given every chance, I myself belive the club cooked the whole decision especially in regards to our S & C department. Lyon wasn't given the opportunity to complete the rebuild and was hamstrung by the S & C team.

It seems Longmuir will be similarly effected by it and it is not good enough. That 2013 was so far below the Hawks list it isn't funny, Lyon is gone now but revisionist history about what he was able to achieve with a very limited list is disingenuous and unfair to him.

Posters can and SHOULD seperate the 2 issues. Longmuir deserves our support for at least the first 12 months almost regardless of on-field results but the constant potting of Lyon should also be given a rest.

More scrutiny should come onto the S & C team and whoever has allowed them to stay employed for 10 years.

Well it clearly wasn't an excuse for Ross because he was sacked.

For the same amount of money we could have had Longmuir sitting behind Ross this year in the coaches box
Why would you want to poison Longmuir with Ross Lyon. We needed a clean slate not a spreading of disease by osmosis . Ross will coach another tram soon. Go and follow them because your constant whining and pineing is giving me the shits

Remove this Banner Ad

Back