Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. WCE (R17, Fri 12/07 8:10pm OS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate having to play these boutique stadiums.
And they reckon they could hold a GF there.....
Srs question - have you been over to see what Optus Stadium is like? From people who have been to both the 'G' and Optus, apart from the fact Optus only holds 60,000 (although from my understanding in the future can be expanded to 70,000 or 80,000 (?) without too much trouble, they say Optus is better? So don't know why you call it a 'Boutique Stadium'?

Srs question - have you been over to see what Optus Stadium is like? From people who have been to both the 'G' and Optus, apart from the fact Optus only holds 60,000 (although from my understanding in the future can be expanded to 70,000 or 80,000 (?) without too much trouble, they say Optus is better? So don't know why you call it a 'Boutique Stadium'?
My first time at optus was for the qualifying last year. I wouldn't call it boutique. It's quite a nice stadium.

Its not about instructions.. its about feeling the groove of a game.. it's got meaning.. Greeeece is the word.

Take this in to the game tomorrow night.. and we will win.

Collingwood by 24.
That’s just unrealistic, dreamtime, over optimistic dribble.
Collingwood by 23.

Not going to win this one, I just hope its not a complete disaster that kills our confidence entirely.

It wouldn't surprise me if this Eagles team wins it again this year and then goes on to build a dynasty that stacks up against the Hawks, Cats & Lions eras.

They were already stacked with talent and this year they got a massive upgrade in the ruck and uncovered another gem in Cameron.

Wtf is with all these WCE posters spouting really bizarre attempts of banter, its kinda pathetic

Nothing more the Trolls who just want to rub it in our Face we lost to them in the GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be.. but Crisp was like a fish out of water when we threw him in the guts agst Freo. Probably needs to start there.. rather than just throw him in there after half time. And without Schaz.. probably need the experience of Crisp down back. What would our defence look like without him there.

I think Aish could do more damage in the guts and on the wings.

It's a gamble with Crisp because he can be a bit inconsistent in the middle. But we know he can tag, win clearances and break the lines. They're good qualities and i'd gamble on it. Or we just throw Greenwood into the tag. You know he'll stop his opponent but he'll do stuff all offensively for us.

It's a gamble with Crisp because he can be a bit inconsistent in the middle. But we know he can tag, win clearances and break the lines. They're good qualities and i'd gamble on it. Or we just throw Greenwood into the tag. You know he'll stop his opponent but he'll do stuff all offensively for us.

I use Greenwood as a Tag before Crisp

I use Greenwood as a Tag before Crisp

I want an offensive and defensive balance. Greenwood is the better tagger but gives nothing offensively. Crisp can give balance to that role. Given the form of the midfield group i'd mix it up.

Jen2310 did Crisp train with the defence or midfield group this week? Ditto Greenwood?

I want an offensive and defensive balance. Greenwood is the better tagger but gives nothing offensively. Crisp can give balance to that role. Given the form of the midfield group i'd mix it up.

Jen2310 did Crisp train with the defence or midfield group this week? Ditto Greenwood?
They kinda mixed it up as they went into four separate groups with a mix of each line. So I'm not totally sure. But i imagine Crisp would train in defense, same as Greenwood as he done all year.

Who says that he was "effectively sacked"? Malthouse I suppose, in his recent tell-all interview, but I'm not buying it.

As far as is officially known, he changed his mind about being Director of Coaching half way through 2011, when he did the infamous Footy Show interview, and he basically sabotaged our 2011 season from that point.

in his post GF speech on GF night 2011 basically confirmed he was gone, and it was his choice to walk away.

Where do you people get this stuff from? He sabotaged our season? You mean the one where we were 7 points down in a GF against one of the best sides of the past 25 years? And don't bother bringing up the fact that he left Reid on Hawkins, there is 0% chance that was done with any malicious intent. Poor coaching, yes, but nothing more to it. He didn't want to be Director of Coaching because it was basically a glorified recruiting position given that Bucks told him he didn't want him in the coaching box.

The obsession with using Malthouse as a scapegoat for 2011 is so weirdly prevalent on here for some reason, yet comes with no logic.

I hope your team plays as good as your verse. We will win by a street.
Dream Dream Dream
When I feel blue
about my Pies
That have turned to poo
I close my eyes
Whenever I want to
All I have to do is dreeeeaaam.
Dream Dream Dream
Repeat 3x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad